Slip on vs Full System

I'm actually outside of Omaha. I live in Fremont, ne. Thanks to everyone for the advice and help. I will check with dealer and upgrading my front suspension. And getting better braking up front. Exhaust is expensive so that will have to wait until next year. I will probably go with full Brocks system because I want the sound and hear reduction. The heat to my right leg is an annoyance when I ride with shorts on. Where do you live Matthew? I wouldn't mind finding some people to ride with. I'm new around here.

You want heat reduction...and Brocks exhaust? Lol, not gonna happen unless you get their full dual system, and it's mufflers will still be Hot!
And, an Alienhead, with great sound and power...will still melt the heel of your boot.
The coolest exhaust available is a full exhaust will full carbon fiber muffler(s).
Any metal muffler is as hot as stock, and when the muffler is short, and near your feet, it's hot.

Guess l’m lucky, could this have anything to do with the tune? Or may riding style?, I ride fairly hard.

You want heat reduction...and Brocks exhaust? Lol, not gonna happen unless you get their full dual system, and it's mufflers will still be Hot!
And, an Alienhead, with great sound and power...will still melt the heel of your boot.
The coolest exhaust available is a full exhaust will full carbon fiber muffler(s).
Any metal muffler is as hot as stock, and when the muffler is short, and near your feet, it's hot.
The heat I am talking about seems to be coming from the headers. It is warm on my inner calf. Other than that I am not bothered by hear.

Where can I find black outs for tail light and turn signals?

ebay
or smoked led tail light and smoked lenses.
The smoked led tail light blends into black and grey bikes, and is brighter than stock.
The blacked out tail light or cover makes the stock brake light very dim.
Which makes you even less noticeable to the idiot speeding behind you at the stop light.

ebay
or smoked led tail light and smoked lenses.
The smoked led tail light blends into black and grey bikes, and is brighter than stock.
The blacked out tail light or cover makes the stock brake light very dim.
Which makes you even less noticeable to the idiot speeding behind you at the stop light.
My bike is white. Will smoked led tail light look alright in a white bike? Really interested in black out lenses on turn signals on rear.

Back