$400 yoshsimura full systems!

Horry crap thats CHEAP!

Too bad I dont like Yoshi's..:whistle:

Hope it helps a few members out! I do like the yoshimura exhaust. Got an r77 full on my busa and I am very happy. Had a slip on on my 02 1k. Swapping out the m4 full to a yoshimura trc full system on my 09 1k for the price mentioned. The m4 is louder then I like and enjoy the smoother quieter rumble of the yoshi. Keeps the po po from hearing me!

Has anyone ordered this yet? I want to order but im curious that this site is legit. Just seems too good to be true.

It is the real deal. I called them before I posted it to confirm it was true. Also found others at Gixxer.com that had already ordered from them too! Was looking for a friend and stumbled across this deal!

Dang!!!! Wish they hadn't sold out. I had already pulled my card out to buy it.

I almost called my friend at 2 am when I found the system for his 09 zx10...... as I was dialing... I saw the sold out in small bold at the bottom. Then looked at the 09 gsxr 1k stuff.... :banghead::banghead::banghead: <Did a lot of this over and over before I ordered the full yoshi system for the 09 1k. Then I called them and they had 2 left. The deal was sealed. I may have a buyer for my m4, so it may be a win/win for me and the other guy.

Back