Slip-On Conversation

TheBull350

Registered
Okay, I know that this will get a lot of flack.
I'm looking for just slip ons now. I just want a deep throaty and almost unique sound. When I say unique not many people around me have Akro's, in fact not many people at all have a Hayabusa near me!! Local Dealership only orders 2 a year and guess what? I got one of em.... What is the best that money can buy for sound, finish and all around kick azz pipes? I know that everyone has there own feelings towards this, but really there's gotta be a manufacturer that just flat stands outamong the rest. Right?
So let's here it.........
thumbs-up.gif

I don't think any company just stands above the rest. You want something different on a Busa??? I seen something called a Hindle. I'm pretty sure that'll you'll be the only one with it. hehehe Good quality pipes...yoshi, akro, and many others.

the yosh have a good sound
D&D are about the loudest and raspy
Micron has cool colors you can get
Two brothers has the X-metal

these are 3 that i like for a slip on .......:cool:
cool.gif
:rock:

HMF, D&D loudest
Akra, Hindle -Quiet (In comp to above 2)
Yoshi, Devil, Muzzy....a lot of companies out there that nake good pipes.

You want something different...go with the HMF Big bird Dual High mounts
or the Yoshi tri ovals (Full system)

I spent $400.00 bucks on my D&D bolt-ons from Parts411.com. Best deal I've found yet. They idle nice and throaty, but not too loud. You can really hear them at about 4k RPMS and up. Love them!!

Postal.

tounge.gif

I have the Akra bolt ons, if I had to do it again I would still buy these. They are by far the best in Quality and sound, I had yosh on my old bike but these are by far my favorite and no one else has them. They have an awesome throaty sound at idle but onse you twist the loud lever they rock. They are expensive but in my opinion they are woth every penny.

Hey Postal -
That is a great price compared to what I've been looking at...I do want something loud enough for cagers to hear me...think yours are suited for that? Nothing too loud, but loud enough?

Thanks
Michelle

that was the first time I'd seen them... I did have a full vance/hines setup on a 750 though.. it sounded extremely badass... pure screeeeam when you nailed the gas.

for 400$ I may try a set of those slipons.. they actually looked more finished than the yoshi's

Hey Postal -
That is a great price compared to what I've been looking at...I do want something loud enough for cagers to hear me...think yours are suited for that?  Nothing too loud, but loud enough?

Thanks
Michelle
VaBusa: Originally I was a little disappointed with the D&Ds not being loud enough. But I have had them on now for several months and love them. I think any louder when I am getting on the throttle would be too loud for me. Come on up to Stafford sometime and give them a listen.
tounge.gif

That V&H slipon is what comes on their "Skunkworks" Busa.
It's a GOODLOOKING and GOODSOUNDING muffler.
I like the Yosh RS-3 race mufflers.
They sound like a full header!

Back