slick and bar

I guess you didn't read the whole post. I put a light rider at 210 lbs on the bike and he ran a 9.35.
I am close to 340 dressed out. The motor is bone stock with a pipe and a power commander 167 horse gen 1.
We can talk numbers all day but power to weight is not that good with me on it.

Thanks sid. Anxious to see how well you do.

I finally got out and made some passes. Changed clutch tune and ran a 9.996 @ 130 and still never got into 6th. Looked at my data logger and it said I had too much kill time and shifting too close to the limiter. I turned down my shift points and took .10 kill time out and dropped 1 tooth off the front and added 3 on the back now @ (14/52) and took it out in wichita saturday. I ran a 10.03 first pass and spun to the 60' then raised my bars and lowered my launch rpm and ran 2 9.88's one with a 1.40 60' and one with a 1.47 not sure how that happened but it did and I was still spinning. I put a much lighter rider than I (210) and he ripped of a 9.35 spinning and ran out of gear near the traps. she will run 139 @ 11400 with that gearing. The track was cold 56 and no sunshine and not many cars going down it so I count the spin to the track. We will see what happens this weekend when I get on a good track with good prep.

Nice passes! Looking forward to hearing how it goes on a good track. I also am a heavy rider so I like to hear other peoples results.

thanks. I guess I didn't explain my self on how big I am. 180 lb guys go fast easy but when you are 6'4" and 340 it is a whole new world.

Back