slam that busa

gixxer1300r

Registered
So you want to lower the bike, why use them skinny little links with your new 1397 and extended arm that are prone to breaking. take a look at these.
$99.00 for a limited time

and for the front, the safest way is a lowering top clamp. check out this little piece of bling bling

it comes chrome plated for $225.00

All you got to do is see Quinten, his email is qrobles@hotmail.com

I like the looks of the adjustable bones at the link below. Haven't converted the price to USD though. Anybody know the conversion rate?
rock.gif

http://www.adjustmenttech.com/

Here's their low quality photo of the Adjustmenttech busa kit. Looks pretty beefy.
wink.gif

if you have swing arm with the box still on it (stock arm with with extensions) you can only go so low until the box hits shock mount.

does anyone have these on yet ? has anyone bought from gixxer1300r ?

I have the adjustmenttech lowering links on mine and they work great. The bike was lowered 3/4" up front and 1 1/2" in back but is now back to stock height (worried about handling). These things are definitely beefy and are easy to adjust, even with a rider on the bike!

I have the adjustmenttech lowering links on mine and they work great. The bike was lowered 3/4" up front and 1 1/2" in back but is now back to stock height (worried about handling). These things are definitely beefy and are easy to adjust, even with a rider on the bike!
How many US Dollars did you have to let go for them JT? They only have Canadian dollar prices on their site.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070318264 -->

Not sure BulletTrain, they were on the bike when I bought it. Although the exchange isn't what it used to be, you can probably knock about 25% off for USD. Try emailing them and see if they will give you a qoute with shipping, under the contact page there is a form asking Q's.
biggrin.gif

http://www.adjustmenttech.com/

I sent them a request for a USD quote with shipping. Maybe they'll answer soon.
wink.gif

Yep, it works. Thanks.
biggrin.gif
$280 CD worked out to $215 USD. I'll wait and see if their quote matches these results.
wink.gif

Thanks again for the link, man.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

They replied and quoted me approximately $225 USD after currency conversion. The $225 includes shipping though, so I guess the conversion site you posted is pretty close.
wink.gif

I ended up ordering the Speedlink fully adjustables from Schnitz Racing for $125 and putting the other $125 toward some Tobin custom seats.
wink.gif

we sell adjustable lowering dog bones for a busa for only $27.95 take a look at our site www.thompsonscustomcycles.com

Back