Sitting is not a sport!

Wow....I had no idea this thread would go this route. :headache:
I don't know why some are bagging/judging Tuf. I took it as harmless fun. He's not insinuating how you should ride it. He's simply saying to have fun w/ your Busa.
Is it a GSXR750...? We all already know the answer to that.
Whether it's controlled inputs or sliding my ass across the seat & dragging a knee in between a fast switch back....should be left up to the rider and what makes him/her most comfortable.

Last edited:
Damn Revlis, thank you for making my point. :bowdown:

I have been preaching all along your exact sediment. The busa is a wonderful, fun, all around bike that does everything well but is not competitive at anything other than straight line speed. Maybe now that I have someone backing me, some disbelievers may come around?

And by the way Rev, you need to attend a few more comedy nights down town Seattle. Your humor gene seems to be turned off. I hate being forced to explain it but this thread was put up with a twist of humor with the sole purpose of putting a smile on EVERYONES day. Sorry you missed out on the fun buddy? :beerchug:

i agree.. but arent you the same guy that says we shouldnt hang off a busa thinking it will handle well? That we bought the wrong bike for that?:whistle:

No! No! No! I have never said you shouldn't be hanging off your busa and having fun. Your busa is a thrilling bike to hang off of. It will leave you smiling for days to come!

What I have said is your busa is not competitive at romping the corners. Your busa can't compete with it's smaller brethern when it comes to romping corners but it is just as much fun! :cheerleader:

OK, I've given this alot of thought. I think we all should allow other Hayabusa owners the space to ride their bikes pulling trailers, making it a trike, install flat surface auto tires, paint sex organs with daggers sticking through them on gas tanks and other improvements.
Actually, I've probably been asking too much of my Busa, taking it to the track, acting like it's a REAL sportbike and such. It's been childish and stupid of me to enjoy that "riding fast" stuff at my age on a big heavy bike anyways. Raydog

OK, I've given this alot of thought. I think we all should allow other Hayabusa owners the space to ride their bikes pulling trailers, making it a trike, install flat surface auto tires, paint sex organs with daggers sticking through them on gas tanks and other improvements.
Actually, I've probably been asking too much of my Busa, taking it to the track, acting like it's a REAL sportbike and such. It's been childish and stupid of me to enjoy that "riding fast" stuff at my age on a big heavy bike anyways. Raydog
It sucks to be man enough to handle this monstrous machine doesn't it...:whistle:

Damn Revlis, thank you for making my point. :bowdown:

I have been preaching all along your exact sediment. The busa is a wonderful, fun, all around bike that does everything well but is not competitive at anything other than straight line speed. Maybe now that I have someone backing me, some disbelievers may come around?

And by the way Rev, you need to attend a few more comedy nights down town Seattle. Your humor gene seems to be turned off. I hate being forced to explain it but this thread was put up with a twist of humor with the sole purpose of putting a smile on EVERYONES day. Sorry you missed out on the fun buddy? :beerchug:

You've been preaching my "SEDIMENT"? ???

Sounds to me like you have been paying attention...

I found your original post somewhat lacking in funny. Certainly it's possible (though unlikely) that I just missed the funny but I'll offer up that I just didn't see the funny... It sounded more like championing a misguided notion of Hayabusa athletic prowess which is much like championing Star Jones in the Hurdles... Can it be made to work? Sure it can, but you're a lot better off starting with Serena Williams if you want something to move, and be light and agile on it's feet.

RacerV No worries, you thought correctly! :whistle:

Last edited:
How true, if your looking for competion sitting, i here HARLEY DAVIDSON has a new model for that, even has cup holders

Yes and that is a true statement and why I have two different breds, one to sit on and one to hang onto or hang off of......

IMG_0709.jpg

Wow, Tuff you seem to have ruffled a few feathers. I took it for what it was, just a little humor. I'll ride mine like I want to and if someone says anything about it, Oh Well. My remark was meant to be humorous also. This thread may become a 4 or5 pager.:laugh:

It's okay Rev, there are comedy shows down town twice a week. Attend a few and you'll be catching on in no time!

No harm done Rev. Everyone makes a BooBoo once in a while!

27 posts and only two missed it? I'd say that's pretty good results! :cheerleader:

Holy Cow, you missed the entire point! :cheerleader:

+1 I missed your point too :lol: In a previous thread I got the impression if you want to get on the track you were better off on a 600 :lol: So are you implying they should be kneedragging in the street??? Imo the person who paid for it makes the rules, enjoy it anyway you like even if it,s just the rush of dropping 3 gears wot or having sex with it in your bed room :lol: what ever floats your boat. ps If having sex with is your thing more power to you but seek help.

Well I'm very happy to have everyone on board with a smile!

Rev is cool, he just posted up before he had his morning caffeine!

Makes for an interesting morning though, eh? :laugh:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have to fess up folks!

Rev PM'd me and suggested he stir up some sh!tz for giggles and fun!

So you have all been suckered into sweaty palms thinking you were about to see a good old fashion internet fist fight! However, it was all in fun! :rofl:

Thanks for playing along! :cheerleader:

Yeah, I was hoping for a little more vitriol outta TufBusa to be honest.

Sorta ended up being more one sided than I had intended. Though the thread did shoot to 250 views wicked quick! :rofl:

RacerV especially got a bit fired up... :rofl::rofl: Talking about Man enough while complaining about numb kibble and bits? :whistle:

Mostly though i was impressed with everyone's restraint while I'm :moon:

Back