R.I.S. Designs Inc.

risdesignsinc

Registered
1999-2007 Hayabusa aluminum footpegs... Sold in a set of 4 or in pairs... These are the most popular footpegs to hit the market.. Now what makes these better than the competition??... Well besides the different unique designs we offer, they actually work also.. If you have noticed how the others sit when they our mounted they do not sit right... they are actually sitting back and your foot is on the edge of the peg and not like they should be.. besides they really look wierd how they look..

With ours we actually took our time and made them sit like you OEM ones.. We have added the angles so they sit flat.. front and back.. it took more machine time.. but you can actually appreciate that our footpegs feel and look right!!

*** I also attached pictures of the wrong pegs mounted.. and how ours mount which is the correct way ***

**Available in Chrome**

Round & Diamond Cut-Out Designs

Set of 4- $190.00
Fronts- $95.00
Rears- $95.00

---------------------------------------

Diamond & Flame Designs

Set of 4- $200.00
Fronts- $100.00
Rears- $100.00

(Round Design)

HAYA-807-FPRND-K.jpg

(Diamond Design)

View attachment 1361934

(Diamond Cut-out Design)

View attachment 1361935

(Flame Design)

View attachment 1361936

View attachment 1361937

View attachment 1361938

A common mod among us taller guys is the "Buell" peg... how about something along those lines?

they drop the peg by about 1.5 inches and back a bit as well... The busa ergos are a bit tough on the knees for 200+ miles.. this simple change in the ergos make the bike good for all day if you are 6' or taller...

We use the OEM peg from a buell lightning... I will find you a part number

Buell part# N0006.1AD

These are not a direct fit... the mounting bosses need thinned about .200 each and the "hole" is also the wrong size.. Users either put a "bushing" in the hole or just leave it too large (I did not use a bushing)

The shifter needs moved 1 groove and adjusted
The brake actuator needs about 3 threads shaved off and adjusted..

If you could provide a similar peg in the same price range as your customs, it would be nice.. (I prefer a contemporary looking peg with a nice crosshatch)

The buell pegs sell for about $30 a pair and about $90 pre modified.. A purpose made part would be far nicer I think..

Here is Memebers discounted price!!

Round & Diamond Cut-Out Designs

Set of 4- $190.00 --- 5%off $180.00
Fronts- $95.00 --- 5%off $90.00
Rears- $95.00 --- 5%off $90.00

Diamond & Flame Designs

Set of 4- $200.00 --- 5%off $190.00
Fronts- $100.00 --- 5%off $95.00
Rears- $100.00 --- 5%off $95.00

they drop the peg by about 1.5 inches and back a bit as well...  The busa ergos are a bit tough on the knees for 200+ miles.. this simple change in the ergos make the bike good for all day if you are 6' or taller...  

We use the OEM peg from a buell lightning... I will find you a part number
+1 I'd love a set dropped and pushed back a little.

Back