Signed up for Track Day

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Did it through trackdaz.com
for the March 6th date.

For those that have done track: What exactly is a Water/Waterwetter mix? The tech requirements stated that I have to drain my coolant and go with that mix. Im totally stoked!!. I also bought a two piece zip Joe Rocket Leaters and GPX boots.

I also plan on doing the Fastrackriders track days at California Speedway in late April. Not sure if theyre running it the same weekend as Superbike. Should be fun!!!

Found it on kneedraggers.com

Stuff made by Redline. Looks to be just a cooling additive but claims to be better than regular glycol based coolant.

WaterWetter is breaks down the suface tension of the water to aid in cooling.

The difference is that if waterwetter is spilled on the track, it isn't any more slippery than water, whereas, Anti-Freeze is slippery as ice. The other benefit is that the waterwetter is a lot easier to clean off of the track than anti-freeze.

Enjoy your track day...you'll have a blast
cool.gif

Just be sure to ride at your own pace that YOU feel comfortable with, and you'll be fine. The track is a whole new world no matter how much aggresive street riding you've done.

Thanx guys. It seems March 6th cant come soon enough. I wanted to sign up for fastrack's CA Speedway event in January but my daughter is going to be born around that time (cant wait for that as well).

I'll definitely be ordering waterwetter thru kneedraggers for $8. Unless any of you know of a cheaper deal.
super.gif

isn't JUST water a valid option on tracks also? very good cooling but burns off quick

I know the guys from Trackdayz, they're a bunch of cool guys. Would like to be there too, but can't afford it until summer ( whoa
AAAssjani.gif
)

Have a blast and bring some sort of cover, like one of those canopy easy ups. And a chair with drinks.

Right on Charles. Good advice. Lemme know which track event you plan on doing. I'm always up for meeting fellow Busa riders on this board.

Back