SIDI Vertebra 2

BulletTrain has a pair. Did a post on his first ride with them about a month or 2 ago.

I went with the Vertebra 2 AIR's and I love 'em. They are super comfortable and give good brake and shifter feedback. Not made for a lot of walkin' (kinda noisey) but for ridin' they are sweet.
wink.gif

I looked at them, but chose the A* SMX Plus.. kinda worried me to buy a m/c boot that came with a tool to tighten the screws... Plus, I'm an A* wh0re! Not really, but I love the A* stuff.

I have them. Great boots. The tool is used to tighten bolts and to allow you to move the toe slider to better position. Comfortable and just look great on ya.

I have them.  Great boots.  The tool is used to tighten bolts and to allow you to move the toe slider to better position.  Comfortable and just look great on ya.
ya, but it just said something to me that they ship the boots with a 'screwdriver'.. i mean, aren't there enough things to worry about without wondering if the screws will fall out of your boots? just didn't sit right with me. they were considerably less $ than the A* though.

I have them. Great boots. The tool is used to tighten bolts and to allow you to move the toe slider to better position. Comfortable and just look great on ya.
ya, but it just said something to me that they ship the boots with a 'screwdriver'.. i mean, aren't there enough things to worry about without wondering if the screws will fall out of your boots? just didn't sit right with me. they were considerably less $ than the A* though.
Not knockin' yer decision but the tool is not to keep the screws tight. They don't work loose, or haven't with me yet. The tool is for makin' adjustments like the adjustable calf system and the toe slider/ankle pucks. Also for replacin' the pucks if they get scuffed. No need for the tool unless you want to adjust something. Personally I love the adjustability.
wink.gif

Back