Sidi B-2 or Vertigo Air

StenBusa

Registered
I need some advise on choosing a riding boot.
I've narrowed the search down to the Sidi B-2 or Vertigo air.
Unfortunately I don't have a dealer near by to try them on.
How is the fit?
I wear a 10.5 wide which is a Euro size 45.
Will they give or stretch after use if they're a little tight?
Which would have more comfort?
I do normal to aggressive sport riding, no track days, so they will be worn most of the day with general walking and standing at stops.
Are you satisfied with the protection they provide?

As always thanks for any input.......

I want that info also. Good question.

I'd suggest reading the reviews at www.newenough.com the owner/operators there are all riders and test fit most things. They tell you want the manufactures say and then they tell you how it really is
beerchug.gif

*not bad on pricing either
cool.gif

I wear a size 10-1/2 in just about any shoe/boot. I got the sidi vertigo in 45uro
IMO, they run small... they could stand to be a half size larger in length. To me, they did not stretch much.

I've worn the Sidi B-2 for 8,000 miles and they fit like a glove the first day I put them on compared to other brands I tried. I wear a size 13 US and the Euro size 48 fit perfectly.

I would go with the B-2...I thought it was the best boot for the value - replacable hard armor (toe, shin, ankle), vertabra armor system for achilles and rear calf protection and a lot of the same other goodies on the more expensive makes.

Sport Rider Magazine: "If you're on a budget and had to pick one boot for all your sport riding needs, this would be a good choice."￾

The sole purpose of a riding boot is to keep your feet/ankles in tack during a crash. It's not difficult for me to make that decision to step up to the Vertigo as it has much better crash protection. I wear the Vertigo for street and teh Vertigo Corsa's for the track.

I opted for the Sidi Vertigo Air for summer time use because they fit me. I wear a 10.5 shoe,the Euro 45 fit me perfectly. The only bad thing is if it rains your tootsies are going to get soaked.

Got the Vertigo air. Love mine. Got a 1/2 size bigger! If you need the hook up give me a shout.

Yep my SIDIs also ran a little on the small side.... They are hands down the most comfortable boots I have ever owned!

Man, both of those boots look hot!!!!!

I though my Sm-x plus's looked good.

I feel so much safer riding with full moto gp boots. They're hard to bread in at firt, and people look at you strange, but well worth it.

Back