Sidi Vertigo Tepor boots

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Ok I have been sweating it for the past few days. I ordered a pair of vertigos last week and did a lot of reading while waiting for them. One site I went to said the sizing is a little small, and the next said it was right on, so I have been worried that they wouldn't fit. They finally arrived today so it was the moment of truth. They look and fit great, the sizing is dead on. It was a little cool today (48 degrees) but I couldn’t wait to try them out so I got all the cold weather gear out and away I went. They are quite comfortable to ride in even though they are not broken in yet. I would describe the feeling to that of starting off riding with gloves, a bit of the feel is gone but it will just take some getting use to. I know I will truly appreciate these boots if I am ever unfortunate to have to actually see what they were designed for. I do have a lot more peace of mind now knowing I am more protected than regular boots and even tennis shoes (guilty as charged). One of the best features on these boots is the adjustable calf system. If you have had problems finding boots to fit your calves, defiantly check these out. So if you are looking for a great pair of boots, I would highly recommend Sidi Veritgos.

P.S. Spent the extra $12 and order the Sidi coolmax socks, they are worth it.

IM000140.JPG

Nice review, Big John. I'm also guilty of wearing sneakers, sometimes I wear my steel-toe workboots but gawd they're heavy. Been looking at Icon's Motorhead boots, better ankle protection than sneaks and they're flexible. How flexible are the Vertigo's?

Once you get used to them...you won't even know they're there.
wink.gif

I've got the Joe Rocket Hard Drive boots which are about the same, but I've heard the Sidi's are really nice.

I wear my Sidi boots every time I go out to ride. One day a pebble hit my left big toe at 60mph and it hurt so bad I thought I broke it. After that I rode straight to a local dealership and bought a sidi vertibre. Worth every penny.

My uncle had a pair of Sidi's and he loved them. I wore Aplinestars at the time and never left home without them. Nice looking boots.
smile.gif

Ive been wearing the same pair of Astar SMX's for the past 4 years. Might be time for some new boots. Thanks for the review.

Back