Show me your trailer

Trktrailer.jpg

(GSXcite @ Feb. 14 2007,01:41)
(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,22:20) Here's mine. 2006 12x6 vnose with ramp door. Dual Condor chocks. I've done a little work inside, but still a work in progress.

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg
Way to represent BigGeorge. Like the Kanji. Is that a decal or is it painted on? Do you ever have concernes about theft with all the decals and the Hayabusa logo on the outside?
Nope. Never crossed my mind  
jump9.gif

Those are all diecut vinyl decals.

I stripped all the sponsor type stickers off the trailer, which was put on my the previous owner. I like to go Stealth, I don't want to advertise what's in the trialer, nothing on the truck either to lead that there could be a bike in there.

I just did some work on our's last weekend~ I'll get some pics this evening and post 'em up for ya~
smile.gif

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,15:04) Here is a pic of the trailer that Dad (Gsxcite) is getting.
I *think* we'll be able to get all of our gear in that one
tounge.gif

It was a tight fit last year!

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,15:04) Here is a pic of the trailer that Dad (Gsxcite) is getting.
wow
eek2.gif
i think that is bigger than my garage...Lucy will probably decide i'm not treating her right and try to go home with you
laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,22:08)
(black954 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:15)
(GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,17:09) I have waited a long time to get the enclosed trailer for the bikes. I finally pulled the trigger on a 8' X 20' that I will take delivery of next week. I will be rigging it for the busa bash, and will be putting in a work bench, storage for helmets, hanger for jackets and pants, and a place for the generator and air compressor. I also intend on mounting some lighting inside and some floods for the outside. Would any of you guys who have an enclosed trailer post some pics of the inside to give me some idea of how to best utilize the space.
8'x20' !!!!!!!!!!! What are you going to pull that with?
2006 F-150 supercab 4x4. Will tow up to 9K lbs. That trailer will almost carry all your toys!
smile.gif
I'm in the market for a 7x16x6 1/2 enclosed. I just sold my 6x10 cause it was too small for anything I have. That big red trailer is badass though.

(GJoker @ Feb. 14 2007,15:20) I just did some work on our's last weekend~ I'll get some pics this evening and post 'em up for ya~  
smile.gif
Here's our '07 6'X12' CargoMate...

Trailer1.JPG

...the first thing I did was get some tie downs and the chocks in place...

Trailer2.JPG

...this past weekend I put down some diamond plate runways, hung a cabinet for the helmets and various supplies, mounted the spare and the floor jack, and even straped in the broom and trash bin~
This is without the chocks in place...

TrailerChokless2.JPG

...side view towards front~

Placing the bikes side by side made for lots of room up front via the side door~ I can actually get the boys gixxer caddy cornered up front before bolting down the chocks~  
wink.gif

Back