Show me your trailer

This is what we haul the Busa and Bandit in

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_018.jpg

(ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,18:46)
(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,18:23)
(ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,19:43) i want better wheel chocks
I have never seen a water fountain on the outside of a house.
rock.gif
well i`m a master plumber and i have kids and kids friends, they never have to come in for a drink. i use it all the time
all_coholic.gif
It's nice for joggers too!

(omslaw @ Feb. 14 2007,13:55)
(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,15:04) Here is a pic of the trailer that Dad (Gsxcite) is getting.
I *think* we'll be able to get all of our gear in that one  
tounge.gif

It was a tight fit last year!
I think will will be able to get most of our stuff in it if we pack it tight!
biggrin.gif
 Wanna take your truck with us too?
laugh.gif

(semi @ Feb. 14 2007,15:09)
(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,15:04) Here is a pic of the trailer that Dad (Gsxcite) is getting.
wow
eek2.gif
i think that is bigger than my garage...Lucy will probably decide i'm not treating her right and try to go home with you
laugh.gif
I would be glad to give Lucy a loving home. Maby I could get her to mate with mine and produce a purebred red & black baby busa.
biggrin.gif

(Powers739 @ Feb. 14 2007,16:21) what's that white stuff on the ground...  
all_coholic.gif
It's the same stuff I drove in all the way from Atlanta to Nashville last time I went to the Nextel Cup race in Hampton, Ga.
rock.gif

(GJoker @ Feb. 14 2007,16:35) ...this past weekend I put down some diamond plate runways, hung a cabinet for the helmets and various supplies, mounted the spare and the floor jack, and even straped in the broom and trash bin~
This is without the chocks in place...
Thats a nice rig you got Greg. Like the diamond plate runner for the busa. Where did you get the cabinet at, thats cool. Mounted the trash can and broom? What no central vacuum system?
tounge.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Hey Hal no V-nose, thats gonna be a whole lotta trailer for a half ton with a gas motor...

She's a nice looking trailer though thats for shore.. A couple cots and we could sleep in it.
super.gif

(DR1300R @ Feb. 14 2007,22:08)
SHOCKED.gif
Hey Hal no V-nose, thats gonna be a whole lotta trailer for a half ton with a gas motor...  

She's a nice looking trailer though thats for shore.. A couple cots and we could sleep in it.
super.gif
Not that much bigger than the one I took to the bash last year. Although I couldn't keep up with you fuggers on the busas, had no problem keeping up with regular traffic. Besides the lease on the F150 is up in November. Can you say superduty?
muscle.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 15 2007,00:21)
SHOCKED.gif

super.gif
Not that much bigger than the one I took to the bash last year. Although I couldn't keep up with you fuggers on the busas, had no problem keeping up with regular traffic. Besides the lease on the F150 is up in November. Can you say superduty?
muscle.gif
No, But I can say Dodge Cummins..
poke.gif

jump9.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 15 2007,00:47)
(GJoker @ Feb. 14 2007,16:35) ...this past weekend I put down some diamond plate runways, hung a cabinet for the helmets and various supplies, mounted the spare and the floor jack, and even straped in the broom and trash bin~
This is without the chocks in place...
Thats a nice rig you got Greg. Like the diamond plate runner for the busa. Where did you get the cabinet at, thats cool. Mounted the trash can and broom? What no central vacuum system?
tounge.gif
Thanks! It's a begining.. I'm sure I'll do more as time goes on~ Gotta have the broom and trash/rag bin in there... I tend to be a neat freak! I wasn't able to figure out a central vac... thanks for the idea though!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Feb. 14 2007,19:50)
(GJoker @ Feb. 15 2007,15:36) ...with chocks in place...
Is this trailor a V-Nose and where did yopu get the cabinet?  Also any close ups of the cabinet?
Yes'r... it's a V-nose~ The cabinet is a light wieght BlacknDecker model~ About like a RubberMaid but a bit more solid built~ Brenda found it at Lowes for like $45.~
cool.gif

I'll be happy to get you some better shots of it after work today~
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Feb. 14 2007,22:29)
(GSXcite @ Feb. 15 2007,00:21)
SHOCKED.gif

super.gif
muscle.gif
No, But I can say Dodge Cummins..
poke.gif

jump9.gif
Doyle, You have either sniffed too many diesel fumes or you have a bad case of moparitis!
biggrin.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Feb. 14 2007,16:50)
(GJoker @ Feb. 15 2007,15:36) ...with chocks in place...
Is this trailor a V-Nose and where did yopu get the cabinet?  Also any close ups of the cabinet?
Very nice Max. What do you pull that monster with? The slide outs are kick arse, bet that has alot of room inside. Thanks for posting.
super.gif

(racerV @ Feb. 15 2007,06:03) Here's Mine
Now thats what I'm talking about RacerV. Did you got to the bash at Deals Gap last Spring? We followed one like that down by Lexington, Ky.
beerchug.gif

I just got my trailer a couple months ago and originally wanted an open trailer. After seeing a bike stripped off an open trailer at Bike Week and finding out that my Automotive insurance covers me if the bike is attached to the truck in a trailer... was enough for me.

I bought the trailer second hand and added electric brakes, carpet, treadplate and the Bike-Pro mount. I also added E-Trac so that I can mount attachments for stabilizing the bike with additional straps. In the roof of the trailer, I added a pull switch which will trip a signal light if the bike is jostled from its mount location. Nothing like some extra peace of mind when you cannot see what is going on inside your trailer. Call it overkill.

I have to say that the Bike-Pro mount is the sturdiest mount I have ever seen and it is fully adjustable. I truly don't need additional straps, but that peace of mind kicks in again. Its also a quick mount to the floor plate and I can remove it easily to use it to work on my bike in the garage.

This is the only pic I have of the inside.

Diana002.jpg

Back