shorty exhaust advice plz ;)

hayabusanator

Registered
okay i have an appointment in 3 weeks to have my 330 wide tire kit installed :thumbsup: ... so now i have to remove my slip on HMF high mounts or it will rub with new wheel :banghead: ....im looking to buy some shorty tips with BAFFLES for the time being and am wondering if these are good for the price Hayabusa Exhaust 02 06 07 Black Tips Piranha Tooth Baffle Very Aggressive | eBay ..... also if they are to pricey could you send suggestions and keep in mind i am looking for the cheap fix being as i just spent a arm and a leg on the kit but well worth it haha :banana: THANKS AHEAD OF TIME...

If you want a cheap fix you can buy some tips at a local auto parts store.
You'll gain no performance(and may lose some) with any tips. It's the same as having just headers.
The baffles make little difference in sound or tone too, either way is loud.:beerchug:

This started off as an High mount HMF system. Search BigRod1300 on here, he has a thread about how he did it. Looks amazing!

bigrod_chrome1.jpg

Those are going to be very loud. I was lucky and found a pair of voodoo tips with the speak easy inserts and it's not bad at all. I love the sound and performance lose was not noticeable.

Back