Short pipes from 8Daytona8 (Lee).

Hello fellow Org members! Thanks for your time Jet Li  
bowdown.gif
let me try this again!
SHOCKED.gif
 Hope its ok with Admin folk, You need to be a donator with spinnin Balls! I think this will say it all..  Check em out @ this link link   U want baffles!!! hear em on the Utube link, You  can either paypal to my email addy Regc8@aol.com, $75.00, ($73.00 if you want to send a Money order) for pipes, baffles and all needed shipped, or buy a set off ebay, let me know its you, don't add the $13.00 for baffles.. (for donating org members only)  If you want em painted flat black hi temp let me know.
lurk.gif

what about the running of the bike , does it backfire or pop? does it need to be retuned? will it run lean or rich?

(rocktober @ Jul. 20 2007,21:38) what about the running of the bike , does it backfire or pop? does it need to be retuned? will it run lean or rich?
NA! NA! NA! Runs great, no poppin, and i welcome anyone that has another opinion to jump in but the Busa will run fine with no pipes on the header tips. Open the airbox and you should add a module for more fuel maybe.
super.gif
Did you look @ the feebay ad?

(8Daytona8 @ Jul. 20 2007,22:21)
(rocktober @ Jul. 20 2007,21:38) what about the running of the bike , does it backfire or pop? does it need to be retuned? will it run lean or rich?
NA! NA! NA! Runs great, no poppin, and i welcome anyone that has another opinion to jump in but the Busa will run fine with no pipes on the header tips. Open the airbox and you should add a module for more fuel maybe.  
super.gif
Did you look @ the feebay ad?
argue.gif
lurk.gif

MOTOGP today!!
super.gif
Just wanted to say thanks to all who purchased on the ORG.
bowdown.gif
Best wishes and prayers to The & Mrs Cap. Hope he mends quickly. After today, check with me B-4 sending a payment. I may be out of em. Thanks

For those who are asking, Yes baffles can be tuned, opened up for more sound/flow, or removed all together! And put back as many times as you want!
bowdown.gif

SsC3s1DnvLfN2daKBRdcVQGARcCm9TBx0300.jpg

Back