Shopping for GPS

Most GPS's will get you where you want to and everyone has different needs.  Sorta like someone telling you really don't need a hayabusa because a Ninja 250 will get you there also.

Like I always say, the best product is the one that will serve your needs and no one else's, some have more than others!!!!

Most GPS's will get you where you want to and everyone has different needs.  Sorta like someone telling you really don't need a hayabusa because a Ninja 250 will get you there also.

Like I always say, the best product is the one that will serve your needs and no one else's, some have  more than others!!!!
True that, it's not what you need, but what you want. Som people live in mansions do you really think they need all that room? No but they want it. That what America is about you buy what you want.
super.gif

I like my wifes NINJA 250 it is OK for going to the grocery store for small stuff, But I love my Busa for going FAST and going far and when PEOPLE SEE ME ON IT. Buy the best one you can afford with out breaking the bank. I have one built into my Goldwing and LOVE it. I am going to get one for the busa soon.

Been checking these out lately too. Tom Tom has a +/- $100 rebate depending on which on you get. I know the TomTom 720 is very full featured and right now is $100 off at Circuit City making it $349. Throw in the rebate and that's one heck of a deal.

I've got a Magellan... I'd stay away from that brand.

It's model number...... oh, it's over at my son's house. If I remembered how to get there I'd give it to you. Where's my GPS?

$200 for a 330c reconditioned? Walmart has them brand new on sale for $128.00.

Back