looking for a gps mount

teddypenn

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a mount for my garmin gps in the dallas/ft.worth area?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm stayin in ft.worth for 3 weeks so I can't get it mailed to me. I wanna find a place around town I can just stop by and pick 1 up.
Posted via Mobile Device

ive got the cradle that came with it (for the car mount). i'd like to get a stem mount. i went to a suzuki dealership here and they told me there werent any made model specific for the hayabusa. ive seen way too many on here to believe that

ive got the cradle that came with it (for the car mount). i'd like to get a stem mount. i went to a suzuki dealership here and they told me there werent any made model specific for the hayabusa. ive seen way too many on here to believe that

There are a few ways to mount it on the stem. Pashnit has some nice mounts that could most likely be able to work with your GPS. I went the cheap route and ordered this.

RAM Mount Motorcycle Fork Stem Base with 1 inch Ball, RAM-B-342U

The dealer is correct that there isn't anything model specific. This uses compression to hold the mount in place. I planned on using this along with the hardware that came with my Zumo. I can't vouch for it yet because it isn't here.

Back