Big ups to Djxtrodinaire. Gps and cell phone mount

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Finally bite the bullet and purchased a garmin gps. Big thanks to Erwin(Djxtrodinaire) for installing the power cord for the garmin. His work is always top notch. Picked up a few ram mount products also.

One inch adapters for the arms to mount onto.

eb51cb65.jpg

The left unit is the X grip model for my iphone. The right unit is for the garmin gps unit.

b0dfe1ff.jpg

Where did you get the setup from? I'd be very interested in something like this for my bike. Especially before my trip from AZ to WI and back.

I am goof. I took all the photos with my iphone. No shots of the iphone stalled onto the x grip.

dd934486.jpg

Big E... is there a reason you went with the X-Cradle instead of the i-phone cradle? I was reading and they mentioned that the X won't work so well on a motorcycle set-up. My only problem with the phone cradle is that I would have to take it out of the case to use it.. decisions decisions...

Where's the power cord for the Nuvi? And I need to see the phone in that x-holder thingy! :D

Grip holds the phone just fine. Just be careful there is nothing slick on the grip arms or on the phone case.

8a7b5a4c.jpg

dc8aed16.jpg

Around 60 miles. No issues with the phone sliding off. This app was running on my iPhone in the x grip.

ba22c51f.jpg

I am liking the bars on the bike :thumbsup::thumbsup:, Are they alot more comfy than stock? Are they quite a bit higher?

Back