shoei vs arai

race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
in the red corner >>arai quantumf in the blue corner shoei rf1000 >>>and the winner is The shoei rf1000 its lighter more aerodynamic better shield assembley vents actually work comes apart easier for cleaning and in my opinion just looks better i was a die hard arai fan but im moveing on . i had a great birthday got the new lid and my band chipped in and bought me Tama iron cobra dbl bass drum pedals mom bought me michelin pilot powers front and rear . wife got me polarized raybans i wanted took me out to dinner at my fav restaurant and ect ect ect .... work thru me a blow out party it was just unbelivable . plus it fell on a sunday and didnt have to work . Busa was running exeptionally well popped on the interstate early sunday morning to test my new lid and low and behold their was a small pack of squids on cbr 600 and r6's i think there was a gixxer 600 in the bunch i eased up by them in the left lane as to kinnda ride with them a bit and the one in front on a cbr600 black and gray just nailed it for all it was worth and the whole pack kinnda followed suite
so i thought about it for a sec and said tomyself whynot i blew past them like they had reverse by the time i checked my rear view about 1 and half miles down the road they werent even in sight i pulled off at the exit sat at a light for a sec and crossed back over the interstate and there the were comeing up on the bridge i was going over several gave thumbs up to me as i looked their way. over and out Race1gun

I am torn between the arai and shoei so, thanks for the info. Oh, yeah happy b-day

You'll like them both, what kind of material does your band do?

I have a x-11 shoei... ordered an Arai, and Im yet to receive it... have to see how good the corsshair is as compared to the x-11
blush.gif

You'll like them both, what kind of material does your band do?
its all original heard it described as the beatles & dave mathews meets butt hole surfers & primus with a zepplen edge. we are all influenced by janes addiction, cold play, chevelle, tuff luvs, nirvana, cab calloway, bb king, sound garden, red hot chili peppers, sonic youth, & mozart .
>>>> Anyone going to see rob zombie in new orleans end of this month??

I wish, I got to see Rob Zombie when he came to the Norfolk VA area as part of the Demon Speeding Tour. It was an awesome show.
super.gif
There's no denying that he's an fantastic showman and he even played old White Zombie too.

Rock.

Back