She's Baaaack!

Hey Thinker I have microns on mine. Its got a nice mellow rumble when its idling and when you are just cruising. When you get above 5k people will know you are coming... Its not as loud as the D&D, but I don't know if anything is louder than D&D lolol. I'll try to creat a wave file for you and get it to you.

Hey Thinker I have microns on mine. Its got a nice mellow rumble when its idling and when you are just cruising. When you get above 5k people will know you are coming... Its not as loud as the D&D, but I don't know if anything is louder than D&D lolol. I'll  try to creat a wave file for you and get it to you.
I am looking for a deeper rumble rather than a high pitched clank, if that makes sense.

Can any photo shopers superimpose that pipe on a 2001 Blue/Silver Bus? I suppose I would also get the idea from a 2000.

The micron has a deep rumble its just not as loud as the D&D. I was trying to avoid the high pitch 600cc scream too. Always sounds like something is wound to tight

dezzy, have you heard muzzys? how would it compare to those others... my muzzys is low and loud
biggrin.gif

Both bikes are gorgeous.

What is that tank cover you are using UK? Never seen one that covers the entire tank like that.. and matches the paint.

if it wasn't a busa, I'd say..all show and no go, in this case I'd like to say that you spent too much time on the bling bling and not enough $$ on smart things like a hugger, hope you put one on quick b4 your undertail goes to south.

I'd like to say that you spent too much time on the bling bling and not enough $$ on smart things like a hugger, hope you put one on quick b4 your undertail goes to south.
[/QUOTE].

Finally, finally got her back Saturday, and she still isn't finished. Have to take her back for the Hugger. But here she is (so far):
Hey Joe, I do have a hugger waiting for me at the shop...just need to dodge rain drops long enough to get the bike up there. Have some other goodies on the way as well. Stay tuned for another update.

good, I thought you were riding without one, from the looks of it, at least it's just rain though, it could be 18 degrees and snow everywhere like it is here.
1zhelp.gif

Man I need some pipes! (Havoc) we have to take a trip to EDR in the next couple of weeks!

thinker
Hey Thinker,

You seem like a person who likes to coordinate.  So, if you're interested in a set of pipes for that dahhhling of a bike, then you might want to take a look at these...

bluesilvermicron.jpg

Those would be DA BOMB!!!

Brian
I like this pipe! I need to see more of it. Anyone with any feedback on Micron slip ons?
not that your not sweet thinker.. but uhh. well you know what I mean...

I'm looking at tthose same micron slipon's you are man.. very cool.

Back