She's Baaaack!

What kind of pipes are ya looking at?
I have an Blue/00 and used to have carbon fiber mufflers. It was sweet!
If ya need to look at it, let me know.
I'm putting a sweet piece together right now too. Ti Mufflers on this one.

Your bike is clean!!

AAAssjani.gif
mines so stock..see it at Laguna...it still rocks as any Busa does..And jealous.......

okay, i'ma do you a favor, maybe. still gimpy on the broken toe and the
all_coholic.gif
helps...

you my man... next page is special. you just started this thread today, not many ppl can go this far that fast, so dedication to you. good job man!
beerchug.gif

Nice job Thinkman, very nice! I echo Faski's statement : I'll have my plain ol busa at Laguna, guess I'll ride in the back of the pack...

Yo PUCK WTF, whats up wid the aviator??? LMAO

Thinker tight bike, nice idea on the screen trim and fender bird.

Thats what makes these boards nice.

JD

Thanks for all the compliments. It makes my wallet feel much better. Perhaps now I can squeeze a little more out of it...still have a few things to do.

And Faski/Hawaii, don't worry, i'm a flatlander, so I will be bringing up the rear when when do some twisties at Laguna...course I do have a couple of months to sharpen those skills.

Thanks for all the compliments. It makes my wallet feel much better. Perhaps now I can squeeze a little more out of it...still have a few things to do.

And Faski/Hawaii, don't worry, i'm a flatlander, so I will be bringing up the rear when when do some twisties at Laguna...course I do have a couple of months to sharpen those skills.
Hey Thinker you won't be alone.

well get him ready for the twisties.

weather going to be good this weekend, when are we going to see her up close and personal. i think that I-84 to hoodriver straightaway is calling me. havoc havoc havoc , i can hear it from my house.

Back