She's Baaaack!

Hey by the way the falcon, where did you find that?
The concept came from a paint job that Motorcycle Monkey put on his tank. I modified it, and had it made here locally. I created a smaller one for the tank, but will remove it...just too much with all the other stuff. I will keep the larger one on the fender.

If interested, hit me up with a PM.

Thinker

Well, what can I say that everyone else hasn't? Very nice!!!

VERY NICE! What else can I say considering you are built like a brick sh*thouse! Dahhhm thinker... you work out or what?

LOL doc. he is a big dude. I haven't seen him mad yet(good thing) but he is tame as a tiger. take that for what it's worth.
biggrin.gif

Very nice Greg, I like shinny bike's. Did you do the polishing work yourself? I polished my frame and swingarm, never again, too much work but it came out nice.

Good job...
eyes.gif

VERY NICE!  What else can I say considering you are built like a brick sh*thouse!  Dahhhm thinker... you work out or what?
That is funny as hell Doc. I feel like crap...totally out of shape! I have only made it to the gym a hand full of times since my travels...so about three months. Its nice to have good genes. unfortunately, my father has a gut too.
biggrin.gif

Very nice Greg, I like shinny bike's.  Did you do the polishing work yourself?  I polished my frame and swingarm, never again, too much work but it came out nice.

Good job...
eyes.gif
tounge.gif
Man, I don't even change my own oil! I would never try doing that myself. So I searched the house for my one "do it all tool". The tool that gets things done....and I used it to write a BIG check.
laugh.gif

Hey Thinker? Were you ever in a movie or TV show or something? For some reason you look really familliar...
all_coholic.gif

Im jealous of your bike.....
biggrin.gif

Back