Ladies and Gentlemen (drum roll please)

busabrother

Registered
Well after a winter of modding the poop outta her she is finally all put back together. I promised that I woul;d buy this bike and just rider her like she came........ but that lasted all of 1 to 2 days. Here is a pic of her fresh from the dealer.

mybike.jpg

hey good job, who did the panels and how much? Your bike stands are they sturdy, where did u get those from and how much?

Thanks guys. THe panels were done by Nick SKith. Holla at him about price. I think he may be out of the game but check with him to be sure gixx1300r@aol.com.
The stands are very sturdy. NEver had any problems. Bought them from local dealer for couple hundred for both.

Lookin' good busabro! Better than riding nekkid!
cool.gif

Uppers turned out pretty good...color matches well...

I have the same color busa, but you have my dream. I guess time will tell if I can catch up. Great job. I think the black/blue is one of the best color schemes.

The paint on the inners looks clean and slick but those lines are way off with the tank and lower fairing.
rock.gif
I wouldn't be happy at all with that.
mad.gif
That's also why I prolly won't do inners without the bike being present when I get my shop up and running. Just no way to guarantee the paint lines to match up unless you mask 'em on the bike.

post-6-33150-im000641.jpg

I guess I should say that I'm not tryin' to knock yer bike, man. It is really sweet! I guess the paint lines just kinda slapped me in the face and I forgot to compliment you on the rest of the bike. Sorry.
blush.gif

Sweet bike bro ... you've put a lot of time and $$$$ into her and she's looking good! Thanks for the pics.

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

I was thinking the same thing as BT the inners look off on the lines. I think it might just be the angle of the pic. The bike looks outstanding love the chrome and painted inners.

Yeah i know the lines are a little off. But poop. I 'm just happy im done. But your right it could have been cleaner. Guess its hard to paint of the bike, though

Hey Busabro,

A1 job on the bike. Looks sweet as hell. I have two ideas to throw at ya and one of them it is entirely too late for, but I'll pass it on to ya anyway. First, go to the parts store and buy some of the chrome door edge material (costs about $2) and cut some strips to edge your inner fairings. Trust me, they will bring them painted fairings out and give you that chrome accent. Second. Have you ever thought of painting the inners one solid color. I had mine done in the silver/gray scheme last year. Once I wrecked my bike last summer, the inners were basically trashed. I have a painter friend and fellow biker buddy who did my inners in a solid silver and it's DA BOMB!!! I get so many comments on the solid look. To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big fan of the black/blue color scheme, but I love the hell outta that blue. IMHO, I think Suzuki messed up royally by adding the black to it. A solid blue Busa would be the shiznit. I'm betting that will be the SE color for '05.
rock.gif
Anyway, nice ride. As soon as I can work out the glitches with my email, I will download pics of 'Kennedy' now that she's all dolled up again.

Brian

Back