She's Baaaack!

weather going to be good this weekend, when are we going to see her up close and personal. i think that I-84 to hoodriver straightaway  is calling me. havoc havoc havoc , i can hear it from my house.
I could make Saturday work...even Sunday.
if the weather stays like this, we could take a quick run over to EDR, and if Cache is able to get out cruise over to Hoodriver via SR 14, a lot more turns. then head back on I-84. i could be at your house around 1230. let me know

guys. c'mon. gimme some credit. IF I can make it to Hood River? pffff*
wink.gif

I'm off all weekend bubba. lets ride.......

I really don't like my new double bubble... the wind sheer hits me square in the center of the helmet. may put my sport touring screen for the summer.

ahhh.... gotcha.. getting better already. rode her to work today too. throbbin like a sumbich in the shoe.
pissed.gif

I really don't like my new double bubble... the wind sheer hits me square in the center of the helmet. may put my sport touring screen for the summer.
GET A LIFE....THE NORMAL SCREEN IS FLAT, THATS THE REASON FOR THE DOUBLE BUBBLE........TRY PUTTING YOU HEAD DOWN.......
laugh.gif
Life is fine, thank you.
rock.gif

I would not consider putting the stock screen on... I was saying I am going to put the Sport Touring screen back on, the wind goes right over me.

The weather's back, I'm back, the bike's back and it's got the new lenses on it...WOW

modfinfor.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
<span style='color:skyblue'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>

modsfinrear.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Man I need some pipes! (Havoc) we have to take a trip to EDR in the next couple of weeks!

thinker
Hey Thinker,

You seem like a person who likes to coordinate.  So, if you're interested in a set of pipes for that dahhhling of a bike, then you might want to take a look at these...

bluesilvermicron.jpg

Those would be DA BOMB!!!

Brian
I like this pipe! I need to see more of it. Anyone with any feedback on Micron slip ons?

Back