She hit 65,000 miles this morning.

Do you commute on it? Lots of long trips?

Never commute on it. I've never been on any long trips since I started riding. I just can't leave my family behind for days. Kids have too many after school activities.
Today, I just dropped off my daughter to CCD class at 6:00pm and will pick her up at 7:15. Then, I will take them to their Karate class from 7:30 until 9:00pm. My wife's at school until 10:00pm that's why I'm taking care of them.

Man, I didn't even realize that I put that many miles on her in a little over one month.
4457918237_6c2a9d69e3_b.jpg

4561474652_9e1ea43368_b.jpg

Totally awesome Sleeper-Red......A motivational benchmark for the rest of us.....I am trying to catch up. :beerchug: heres to 65000 more miles with the rubber side down...:bowdown:

You are definitely "Da man" as far as mileage goes!! Very impressive and kudos to you for keeping here looking better than showroom fresh!! :thumbsup::bowdown:

jeeesh. thats a heck of a lot of riding!
And I thought haveing 40k on my 06 was a lot...:bowdown:
:beerchug:

Totally awesome Sleeper-Red......A motivational benchmark for the rest of us.....I am trying to catch up. :beerchug: heres to 65000 more miles with the rubber side down...:bowdown:
Thanks.

ok, its time to change your name to something else cos your busa doesnt sleep!:beerchug:
What do you suggest?:laugh:
I'm down here in the Rockville area! :beerchug:
Oh, man!!! We're neighbors. We need to hook up. I used to live in Foxden Dr for 8 years.

You are definitely "Da man" as far as mileage goes!! Very impressive and kudos to you for keeping here looking better than showroom fresh!! :thumbsup::bowdown:
Thanks very much. I can't ride a dirty bike.:laugh:

thats really impresive...we know have a job, u have a car, and u dont ride to work...gotta be one more thing...do u hate ur other half???:rofl:..JK!!! :beerchug: heres to 65k more...and if that was all on that corbin, im gettin one asap..

:beerchug:

Rock on, Jesse!

The year is young!
Thanks very much, Scar. Will do!!!:beerchug:

thats really impresive...we know have a job, u have a car, and u dont ride to work...gotta be one more thing...do u hate ur other half???:rofl:..JK!!! :beerchug: heres to 65k more...and if that was all on that corbin, im gettin one asap..
:laugh:
Thanks. The salesman sold me the Corbin 2 days after I purchased the bike. I think I only had a little over 200 miles on her when I put it on. Not only that....I only paid $130 for it. I told him that I just spent all my money on a brand new bike that's why I didn't have much left.:laugh: He didn't mind.:beerchug:

Back