152 mile ride today

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share that I was able to go out today. After lunch, there's nothing going on so I went out for a short ride. Kids did not want to do anything and the wife really had no place to go. She even asked me, "why don't you go out and ride?" I was like, "ok." So I went and then we went out to dinner tonight. That felt good as always. By the way, she now has over 36,000 miles as of today. She'll be 15 months old this Saturday.

Just wanted to share that I was able to go out today. After lunch, there's nothing going on so I went out for a short ride. Kids did not want to do anything and the wife really had no place to go. She even asked me, "why don't you go out and ride?" I was like, "ok." So I went and then we went out to dinner tonight. That felt good as always. By the way, she now has over 36,000 miles as of today. She'll be 15 months old this Saturday.
:worthless:

Guys, I hate to tell you this but there won't be any pictures for me in the future. My son lost our digital camera. He said he had it in his pocket and that was it.

Well No pics, it didn't happen...:poke:

anyway glad you got to get out and ride. Its suppose to be in the upper 40's today. Tempting but with all the sand and slush on the rode, its best to wait.

152 miles...nice! That motivates me to go out and dodge some after Christmas sale shoppers and put some more break-in miles on...

Back