Shaving Some Weight Off the 08

Finally got the rear sets back from the chromer. Before and after pictures. Camera sucks so doesn't show the true chrome but they are awesum. This weekend I can start getting the bike back together with all the other goodies I have gotten over the past 6 months.

chrome_high.jpg

finished.jpg

Weight savings even after chrome 1.75 pounds total. Not bad. Suzuki could go over this bike and do allot to save weight, they built it like a tank :(
My thought is a pound here and there is easier than me getting on a treadmill :whistle:

\
Finally got the rear sets back from the chromer. Before and after pictures. Camera sucks so doesn't show the true chrome but they are awesum. This weekend I can start getting the bike back together with all the other goodies I have gotten over the past 6 months.

Bling Bling. Very nice look. I definitely like the new look of the fronts. :bowdown: My hat goes off to your idea, i like it. :thumbsup: Nothing like having 1 off parts. Those will be the topic of discussion at your local bike night for sure. For those who pay attention to detail will notice the new look right away. I think you maybe onto something new here. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Pull them off and you will see how thick they are especially the rear ones, they are thick and heavy what I don't show you is what we did on the back side. Allot of carving almost to the point of structure weakness....ALMOST.

No not that color just the orange and black... you know the color that was on all the magazines back in 08 :whistle:

hey VMAXBABY what rear stand is that? l
lookin to get one and not sure which one i want. do you likre the one you have? thanks man and bike looks hot ,got the same one!!:beerchug::beerchug:

Back