SHARK helmets

I changed my Shark for a Shubert C2

Allthough the Shark is a nice helmet its very noisy ???

Regards

I agree if you are comparing Modular helmets. I have the Shark Evoline and mines makes a loud whistling sound when I turn my head. It freaked me out the first time I heard it. :laugh:

How do you like your Shubert?

Can anyone comment on the internal shape of the New Vision-R (narrow, round, etc)?? How about noise levels?? Thinking of ordering one but have to buy in Europe since not yet imported to US - lot's of $$ to spend without having any idea of fit - Thanks

Can anyone comment on the internal shape of the New Vision-R (narrow, round, etc)?? How about noise levels?? Thinking of ordering one but have to buy in Europe since not yet imported to US - lot's of $$ to spend without having any idea of fit - Thanks

I have only tried one on and the fit is what i would call slightly narrow compared with the RSI but feels very comfortable and the viewing is as they state widest on the marked. I will let you know on the noise level when I get it, should be in by the end of the week. I was talking to the reps from Shark who also had samples of the Race Pro & Race R (very light helmets) and they said all 3 models are a lot less noisier.

Thanks Aussie - looking forward to your thoughts after you've had a chance to ride with it -

Back