Share the worst thing you did...

80 mice ... 50 dollars
Copied Master key... 2.50

Hysterical screaming nuns.... Priceless

80 mice ... 50 dollars
Copied Master key... 2.50

Hysterical screaming nuns.... Priceless
So, I take it you didn't really like the Nuns jessup?
laugh.gif

one thing I did is during recreation time we used to place mississipi (that's how we called it in Canada = long table with wooden pucks and the goal is to clear the puck from the other en of the table.) Anyway these table we regularily waxed so the puck would slide smoothly. I went outside the school during winter and came back in with a buch of snowball that we thru on the people playing mississipi. The attendant caught us and put un in detention in a room where there was a cabinet. Curious to see what was in this cabinet, we pryed the door open and found our files with a log of all the bad the bad stuff we did. We emptied our files, shreeded them and threw it in the garbage.
biggrin.gif

one thing I did is during recreation time we used to place mississipi (that's how we called it in Canada = long table with wooden pucks and the goal is to clear the puck from the other en of the table.) Anyway these table we regularily waxed so the puck would slide smoothly. I went outside the school during winter and came back in with a buch of snowball that we thru on the people playing mississipi. The attendant caught us and put un in detention in a room where there was a cabinet. Curious to see what was in this cabinet, we pryed the door open and found our files with a log of all the bad the bad stuff we did. We emptied our files, shreeded them and threw it in the garbage.
biggrin.gif
ever get caught for it?

never got caught a Buddy's dad was a trapper he always had bottles of skunk scent around to mask human odor on traps so we got the bright idea to spread it thought the school we did hall ways and bathrooms with good results as the day grew on it got worse needless to say school was cancelled for the next 2 days why they searched for the skunk and eliminated the odor
laugh.gif
just in case any of the faculty is reading this the above is entirely fictitious and there was really a skunk i seen it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had very long hair... and wore numerous Slayer, Megadeth, Motorhead shirts to a very conservative Catholic school... I lasted approx. 4.5 months before I was asked to leave.
laugh.gif

Couldn't help myself they were such eeeaassy targets. I actually felt bad a couple of times.
biggrin.gif

I was assigned the bell ringer so I had a key that opened the principal office. One day I was in the administration office and saw a pile of templates for student ID card. While the lady had her back turned to make a photocopy, I grab part of the pile. Then I would use the principal office the plasticize the cards. Sold them 5 bucks each.
cool.gif

never got caught

biggrin.gif
ever get caught for it?
nope!
cool.gif

I am still not out of the woods for this one yet, I may still go to hell. In freshmen year of high school I got the chem class to go along with me. See the Nun that taught chem lab was called out of class for a few mins. Just before we got back into the class room I opened the gas valves at the work tables (bunsen burners). Then we all layed in the floor or slumped over in our chairs!!! Upon entering the room and seing everything and smelling the gas she ran out screaming for help. Then up we got and opened all the windows. When help arived no gas and everyone studing like th good catholic stdents we were!
Question??? I have spent 30 years since being a good person, helping others when I can, do you still think I will be gong to hell as promisted by the sister, I hope not. My only slip up these last 30 ears was of course buying the Busa!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

The worst part I got the plan from my friend who was a senior, it seems this was a yearly thing to do in this class! I gues I just fell into the wrong group of people. As the Nuns always said "Idle hands are the devil's workshop"
sad.gif

The worst part I got the plan from my friend who was a senior, it seems this was a yearly thing to do in this class!  I gues I just fell into the wrong group of people.  As the Nuns always said "Idle hands are the devil's workshop"
sad.gif
+1 I still think it is funny though!
biggrin.gif

Oh I almost forgot the other thing the Nns said alot was " send gregory to the principles office"!!! At lest those four years!
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Oh, let me see. The worst thing I did was decide to go to a varsity football game drunk. I pounded 8 ounces of whiskey and 3 of vodka and proceeded to walk (stumble) to the game with a few friends.

Somewhere in the second quarter two cops (one on each arm) dragged me out with my feet literally dragging behind me. Yeah, my parents and my brother had to go get me out of the drunk tank.

When I woke up the next morning I knew I was in trouble. I remember my mom saying, "what the hell were you thinking".

I've been a good boy since then... Not.

I went on my rampage only because they pushed me to it... I was accused of arson... Someone threw a cigarette into the trashcan in the boys bathroom and it turned into a pretty nice blaze. There were about four other people in there... Typical preppy fugs... So who gets blamed... I do... Every villain has a starting point and that was mine. They kept me in the security office for five periods being questioned by the cops... I finally freaked out and demanded an attorney and threatned legal action for being held with out being allowed to contact my parents... After that I became a highschool terrorist. The Nuns had it coming and I took satisfaction in my revenge... Muahhahahahahhahaahahahahaha

I skipped 115 classes in 1 semester before they caught me, and got arrested 3 times while I was MIA from school. I would go to a few classes a day, and go missing for the rest. The record still stands (I don't think that's a good thing).
blush.gif

<span style='color:purple'>I was a perfect little angel!
tounge.gif

JOKES!!
I was a pain in the ass to SOME of my teachers. Nothing too too bad though.
Freshman year...bathroom issue. I had to pee but used the "girl" excuse thinking my female english teacher would understand. After she said no for 20 minutes, I finally yelled..."Well fine then, If I get Toxic Shock Syndrome, then I'll be driving that nice JAG of your's to school next year!!" I walked out, came back to my books outside the door. Went to see the prinicpal and called my sister while I waited. She got there and needless to say nothing happened.
Skipped a few classes, came to school high (never got caught), smoked in the bathroom my senior year (again, never cought). But I never did anything to raise a flag I guess. Sh*t I even had "perfect" attendance my senior year!
See!! Compaired to the rest of you I was a freakin angel~</span>

Back