Share the worst thing you did...

I never did anything! I'm shy and don't cause problems
blush.gif

I guess about the worst as far as getting into trouble would have been..

well.. ya see.. as you came into the school.. the principal had a door straight behind his desk.. about 8 inches from the back of his chair... .. a back door in other words.. and then of course a normal exit out thru the main office.

Well.. one day on a whim as we were walking in I decided it would be cute to kick the SHIIIIIT out of this big heavy wooden door. So I kicked.. it responded with a very impressive THUD.. followed by a second crash and some cursing from the other side of the door... we exited straight back out of the building and were milling around 15 feet from the main door when he came out.. covered in coffee... and obviously super pissed off. No suspects, no clue who done it.. so nothing happened..

that went on for awhile.. it was so easy... why not do it again.. so I did.. again we got away with it... actually several more times really.. probably 5 times over the next month.. not everyday of course.. but every few days. The coffee was spilled atleast 3 times that I know of... he must have always held it in his hand or... i'm just lucky one.. I dunno.

Anyway... it had been a few days since the last time... so ole ego thought it was time to rattle the birdcage again... the only problem was ego kicked the door hard enough that it flew open, hit the back of his chair... The phone, and coffee went flying as he splayed across the desk from the sheer force of the door hitting the chair.

Now... a smart person would have immediatly bolted before he had a chance to regroup and get turned around... but unfortunatly the asst. principal and another teacher where on the other side of the desk having some sort of meeting...

all I could do was stand there and go ...
blush.gif
"I tripped."

they didn't buy it... 5 days dentention... and a very short leash.

I've talked to him since.. .he still doesn't see the humor.

and maybe drinking beer, with the LPD sargent stationed at the school, at lunch  He was cool we knew him real well bad thing we had to supply the beer
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131654232 -->

Hmmmm ... well in 11th grd. ..Corporal punishment was outlawed the yr b/4.. unfortunitly the ( " Dean " of the boys) thought otherwise ..4 of us "boys" ..were hauled infront of the " Dean" .. to be " Interragated " for some lame 'lil' thing we did .. ( tossing a frisbee) , well unfortunitly for us the "Dean" had a habit of ( pushing the student down into a chair as he did that he would < Backhand > the individual ..X-cross the face ..as the individual fell into the chair).. well the first 3 "boys' got hand prints X-ross there face.. ..when it came to my turn ..i warned the "Dean" that the Hattrick ..was as far as he was going to get.. he << smirked >> at me ..and went to push .. well I trapped his hand to my chest ..dropped down low and came back with a uppercut under his chin .. uhmm.. he cleared the desk that was behind him ..when he landed he was out.. I < boogied > ..well it got my suspended and transfered to another H.S. school .. ..unfortunitly for me..I was sent to the same H.S. that my older brothers went too 10 yrs. previous....and on that .. they also beat the Crap out of the principle 10 yrs ..previous..
sad.gif
.. a no win situation .. for moi ..
sad.gif

sad.gif

I can't get into my past in a public forum. Though the statue of limitations has long passed, there may be people reading...
I'd have fit right in with many of previuos stories though
wink.gif

Dropped out of 10th, went back for 11th, got kicked out at the start of 12th . Joined the military and got my GED. Boy would I do things differently now!

Okay...... the worst thing I ever did was check out my English Teacher....... TOO Much. Before you get ahead of yourselves, she was 26 and would wear some VERY "nice" Clothes, if you know what I mean.
wink.gif
She also had a nice rack, azz, and other body parts that the near "school girl" outfits would show off when she dropped a pencil or something else. Lets just say, I failed that class horribly the first semester, and barely passed the second semester. Of course, my friend Randy and I would also goof off which didn't help.
laugh.gif

Then there were those farting contests my friend Gary and I had. Lets just say he could clear the hallway, and the looks on peoples faces were priceless, "Oh god, What's that Smell?!!"
laugh.gif
He was MUCH better at it than I, He could fart and people on the other side of those moving walls (the ones that move to make 2-3-4 rooms 1 BIG room) would say "Holy cow Gary, that STUNK!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I also learned how to neutral-drop my 78 El Camino in the Parking lot. I heard people asking about the black marks the next school day (I did it on a saturday). Also, my friend Randy and I would Drag race in the parking at Night on Occasion.
cool.gif

Myself and two friends got some KILLER red red colored pot that was wrapped around a thin bamboo stick. We rolled up a fat one and smoked it out in the parking lot at our 9am break. Seemed like nothing special until we went back inside the school and sat down in english class. Within about 10 minutes the 3 of use were sent out to stand in the hallway for not being able to stop laughing in class. We were literally in tears, doubled over, almost gasping for air from laughing so hard. At what?? Who knows!!!

After about 5 minutes in the hallway the english teacher came out and sent us down to the office. We spent the rest of the day trying to talk to the phsyc. counsellor, still laughing our asses off. By about 3:30pm it started to wear off and she let us go home. I'll never forget that day for the rest of my life. My sides and face hurt for days from laughing so hard!!!

I haven't smoked anything in years but I'd be tempted to try that stuff again
biggrin.gif

Soooooooo long ago. But I remember once me and my friend stole the teacher's hammer and chisel so that he couldn't hammer out assignments on the stone tablets that day. Then there was the cave painting incident. Don't even get me started on that one, but people are still interpreting the meaning to this day!
wink.gif

First and foremost I was not part of this, but it is funny. Every year near the end of school a "senior prank" was usually done. This particular year, a senior got a hold of a key to the school. A new wing had just been built and was to open to the students in a week or so. Well next to the school property was a dairy farm (yes you see where this is going). This group of seniors opened the new wing, cut the fence, and herded 45 cows into the building on a Saturday night and shut the doors behind. This ended up on the news and all the other high schools in the area nicknamed it cow pie high.
laugh.gif

I was in a private school, about 500 students H.S. level. Our class started the Bobsleigh thing where one capitain jump out of his chair while shouting out, the remainer of the class would follow. We hold the desk with both hands and simulating running and pushing the bobsleigh standing next to the desk. After a while, the capt. shout JUMP IN and we all sit down.
Now this thing got big where we designated one capt per call, sync our watches and had the whole school to the Bobsleigh. Teach we powerless. The whole school felt like it was going to fall down.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, My brother put rubbing Alcohol on his arm, then lit it on fire and ran down the hallway screaming. All the teachers were like "someone put out his arm". Meanwhile, the Chemistry teacher, Mr. Patterson Laughed, and kept walking. By the way, the chemistry teacher new what was going on. He knew Geoff (my Bro) and I were Pyros and liked to have Fun. When I got in Chemistry 3 years later, he didn't know me, until he read my last name. Then he said, "Oh, your Geoffs brother!" Then proceeded to tell me to pay attention, and try not to burn the school down. I also walked in Chemistry every morning to light an ENTIRE book of matches at once, and listen to Godsmack, Rammstien, Etc. in his class before school.

Back