SF Bay bridge

OB_Ambush

Registered
Saw a bunch of riders on the bay bridge on the bay bridge last night around 8:15pm if you were there in a group..get at me. I was headed east on a red and grey busa.

Ambush, It was the DYKES on bikes group you saw! I know its hard to tell at night! Do still want them to hook-up with you?

Quit a few bikes heading North up the Russian River area,I was out camping that week end and seen them heading North,is it Sturgis or a Big band concert up North.

pwr+cntl
No, no group there are just 3 guys that ride bikes but one of us works on the weekends now and the other fell in love. so now it's just me look'n to ride. But im down for the mt diablo or anywhere for that matter just let me know when and im there.

I wouldn't mind the dykes on bikes :) that's every mans dream. But it wasn't them. these were guys i was close enough to tell that.
As for the concert part i'm more into hip hop, jazz, and R&B so I have no idea who was up here.

[This message has been edited by Ambush (edited 08 August 2000).]

I tried to put together an informal meet weekend before last. Suggested a rendevous at Alice's. Only Hayawoody showed. I met another Busa owner there too, but he was riding a BMW instead of his '99 Copper that day. I see other Busas around from time to time, but usually going different direction. There are probably quite a few of us in N. CA, so we should try to form a Busa' Riders group, try to meet some place like Alice's,
and plan some future rides together. I'm up for this anytime on weekends.

Ambush,
Where do you hang out at? I live in Vacaville and have a '00 Blu and silver. I have a partner with a copper one and a another partner with a stretched red and grey.

pwr+cntrl
I live in San Leandro, Just south of Oakland. About 30 minutes from you. If you guys want another rider for the weekends or whatever let me know. I'm always down for a ride.

Alice's is a good place to go on Sunday. Why don't we go this weekend. I'll open a new subject if you want to go post it there.
the subject is tittled " sunday ride to alices"(bay area)

I'm down in Newark, and I'm willing to come up that way any day and ride with you guys.
Lake Berryessa, Mt. Diablo, etc.
Make a public announcement (if you want) when you get a bay area ride going.

We'll put something together soon. Curious, Diablo sounds cool. It's pretty central to everyone. You know how hard it is to get everyone's schedule together though. Ambush, are you a member of any MC's there in San Leandro?

[This message has been edited by pwr+cntrl (edited 08 August 2000).]

We've got a ride goin' Sunday starting at Starbucks in Walnut Creek @ 9:30 am. If interested, gimme an email...

DDaveDC@aol.com

Pwr + Control, if you can make it you can meet at my house first and go down together.

King Atlas,
I'm trying to workout the babysitting thing now. I'll probably end up bringing my wife but that's probably a good thing. With that much testosterone and power in the same place, who knows what might happen :) I'll give you a call.

Back