Bay Area Hayabusa\'s

OB_simonspooner

Registered
Hi folks, a week ago I bumped into a chap in Sunnyvale who told me about a bunch of Hayabusa riders that meet up at the Society coffe shop on monday nights in Cupertino.

Does anyone know about these guys, I'm trying to track em down, sounds like there was a Hayabusa club in the SF Bay Area.

Simon

Never heard of that group. We did have a group meet once near Tasman and First and Hwy237,when I showed the group how to remove the plastic for oil change and also how to locate the electrical plug that the dealers use to test your bike in maintance mode when you add a jumper. Next meeting or brain storming will be on brake and clutch bleeding and installing a front braided brake lines.

Hi Cisco !

I remember now, the chap who spotted me and flagged me down told me to look here for a chap called "Cisco"... He also mentioned maint mode on the HappyBus under the seat if I remember rightly. Do you have room for another enthusiast ?

Simon

simon@findsimon.com

Lots of room for anyone intrested in Hayabusa or motorcycle in general. This is not a organized group but a bunch of motorcyclist who would like to share information and how to fix/remove/repair work on the Hayabusa in general,no fees,no one is refused except rude people,other than that I will plan another get together before the summer time is over. I've been busy with family life and restoring my 1982 RX-7 and house.

Sounds like the Monday night coffee run.
Squiiiiids.... some like it, some don't.

I look forward to another meeting with bay area bus' riders... ON A RIDE.

Hey, Simon... I live in San Jose too.. On Weekends I ride every Sunday! Sometimes Sat too! I usually ride up Hwy 9 to Hwy35 down to Alices (Four Corners)Then usually go to Apple Jacks which is down Hwy 84 to the coast , Sometimes go to coast down Hwy 1 yo Bonnie Doon Rd Take that to Hwy 9 BAck up to Hwy35 I ride a RED/GREY 00 ask for Woody!If you see one at warp speed thats probably me!

Back