Server is online post here and let us know if you have issues:

There is a setting in forum runner to clear your cache, do that and see what happens...
Thanks. Doesn't work. Funny thing is, even when I clear the cache, or delete and reinstall the app, once I find and click on Hayabusa.org in the menu, it automatically logs me in. And won't let me log out because of a parse error.

Thanks. Doesn't work. Funny thing is, even when I clear the cache, or delete and reinstall the app, once I find and click on Hayabusa.org in the menu, it automatically logs me in. And won't let me log out because of a parse error.

Im confident it's in your phone, try logging out next time it logs you on....

Im confident it's in your phone, try logging out next time it logs you on....

I'm getting the same thing when I try to log out on Forum runner. So if someone comes up with a fix let me know.

image-1894439932.jpg

image-1894439932.jpg

You guys have cache on your phones, clear that out.. Go outside the app if you have to but in the end that is what is going on...

You guys have cache on your phones, clear that out.. Go outside the app if you have to but in the end that is what is going on...
Thanks. I deleted the Forum Runner App, cleared out everything on my iPad, downloaded the Forum Runner App, and when I found the .Org on the App and clicked on it, it automatically logged me in again. When I try to log out, it gives me the same parse error that "Pecan Pouch" is reporting. The issue existed at least since July, when I posted this thread about my iPhone:https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/message-board-suggestions-new-features/181784-forum-runner-problems.html But, honestly, I don't need Forum Runner on my iPad, and haven't used it on my iPhone since July when I initially had the problem.

Back