New Servers

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well boys and girls, we moved to the new servers tonight and it looks like it went well. I am sure that there are a few things that are not working correctly but we will sort all of that out. If you find a link or something that isnt working please let me know, you can post here, PM me or email. The site should be much faster now so please post here and let me know if things are better or worse.

Thanks for your patience

Captain

Cap....The upload center is not working correctly. I can find my 9 items in the alpha listing but when try to view, the screen goes back to pick again.

hey Chief, hows about the movies section? It returns me to the message board
rock.gif

Hey Captain, when I go to the upload center I have access to everyones e-mail address......
Including mine and when I click on it I'm not allowed to manage my files.
rock.gif

Hayabusa Board has a drop down list for Forum led by.

Looks like some of the members Avatar/name icons are somehow different for most members with large numbers of post; Just below the circles and also with the personalized naming option.........

I returned to Hayabusa Legend on my avatar, how do I put it back to Physicist Genii?

Hey Captain, when I go to the upload center I have access to everyones e-mail address......
Including mine and when I click on it I'm not allowed to manage my files.
rock.gif

Hayabusa Board has a drop down list for Forum led by.

Looks like some of the members Avatar/name icons are somehow different for most members with large numbers of post; Just below the circles and also with the personalized naming option.........
Yeah, I see the same thing KS does...I like the new feel options though I miss some of the Moticons. Site looks great.
Thanks Cap'n, Dust, Narc, Etc...

nice job Doug, glad it went smooth to this point. Speed is great from home and here from work.

hey cappy cant seem to get the movie section to work.  dont know if ya already know but it returns me to the main boards page whenever i try it otherwise everything seems faster so far cant download any movies yet but hopefully that is faster too keep up the good work guys
laugh.gif

The videos are on another server so you wont see any improvement there. Thats what happens when there is 500 people trying to download a 50 meg video
sad.gif
The upload center is being worked on now. As far as the inforomation in the control panels everyone will need to make their own changes. Sorry but its a never ending process to make things better.

CAp

Maybe I'm being picky, but one of the things I liked about the way the info was previously displayed in the Topic Starter. It used to have the date when the thread was started.

Any chance of getting that back?

Yeah you are picky and yes I will modify the code to show the date the thread was started.

Cap

Back