Server is online post here and let us know if you have issues:

The web is fine but when I get on Forum Runner and try to view anything current or do a search it gives me an error message. But everything else seems to work on Forum Runner e.g. forums, messages, profile.

IMG_3293.jpg

The web is fine but when I get on Forum Runner and try to view anything current or do a search it gives me an error message. But everything else seems to work on Forum Runner e.g. forums, messages, profile.

ForumRunner should be fixed.... let me know please!

You guys should also start to notice the site just becoming peppier, snappier doing everything, I am looking at error logs and tweaking PHP files now.. I can tell a difference in the past 20 minutes, the real question is CAN YOU?

Forum Runner still not working. Delete and download the App, and shows I'm still logged in and won't let me log out (parse error). Close the App, open it again, and doesn't show the .Org; have to run through the Forum Runner menu to find the .Org, and it still shows I'm logged in.

Forum runner is working good for me. Here is a screen shot of what is happening on the web when I type www .hayabusa .org (with no spaces). This happens unless I go through a book mark.

Screenshot.jpg

Forum Runner still not working. Delete and download the App, and shows I'm still logged in and won't let me log out (parse error). Close the App, open it again, and doesn't show the .Org; have to run through the Forum Runner menu to find the .Org, and it still shows I'm logged in.

There is a setting in forum runner to clear your cache, do that and see what happens...

Forum runner is working good for me. Here is a screen shot of what is happening on the web when I type www .hayabusa .org (with no spaces). This happens unless I go through a book mark.

Ahh yes, the CNAME for WWW hasn't updated yet with the new DNS provider :) it will come on soon enough, I just got an email.

all working good here cap...it seems way faster to me as well! Job well done

Testing uploading a photo...can't seem to do that this morning :(

"Image resize failed due to inability to obtain image size"

Hey Cap I have noticed when I am on Forum Runner when I click on a link in a post it kicks me off. I thought maybe it was just the certain post but I have tried a couple of them and they both do it. The link in GIXERHP's reply in his post of "Looky here!" and the link in jellyrug's post of "Fast woman on a Busa". I never used to not have any problems so I don't think it is my phone.

Back