SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Website

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys sorry for the site being so slow today, I know that its frustrating trying to post or read information on the board when things aren't up to speed. We had a pretty interesting problem that took me most of the day to track down in one of the servers. We should be good to go and the speed of the site has been restored, you can knock us down but you can't knock us out. If you have any problems please let me know. We got server boooooooooooooost

Thanks guys

Cap

Thanks Captain it is much better now. I was starting to think it was me this morning but you're not alone the whole web seems to be running a little slow today.

:super: Ah so it wasn't just me thinking the whole web was slow.

OH OK...I thought maybe I had swapped Valium for my morning Vitamins!!!

Thanks Cap'n. One thing I dig is the speed of this board...nice and Fast...

...and here I was blaming our LAN here at work because I couldn't surf quickly?!

I should be ashamed...
:tounge:

Yeah, I thougth my DSL was down and the machine was usin' my back-up dial up account!

It's back to light speed now. Great work, Captain. :cool:

Hey guys sorry for the site being so slow today, I know that its frustrating trying to post or read information on the board when things aren't up to speed. We had a pretty interesting problem that took me most of the day to track down in one of the servers. We should be good to go and the speed of the site has been restored, you can knock us down but you can't knock us out. If you have any problems please let me know. We got server boooooooooooooost

Thanks guys

Cap
:D :D :D

Back