Senate-approved interrogation tactics

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
This about sums it up!

varv091806a.jpg

That is propaganda....

The real one is a picture of six detainees naked in a pyramid formation with dogs and hogs waiting to be released to ares phug them after the female soldiers laugh at their genitals taking pictures.

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,14:52) That is propaganda....

The real one is a picture of six detainees naked in a pyramid formation with dogs and hogs waiting to be released to ares phug them after the female soldiers laugh at their genitals taking pictures.
The prisoners who were in the picture you mentioned, should have had their genitals removed in a painful fashion...
First, to cause great pain and encourage them to divulge information...
And second, to keep that type of uncivilized animal from mating and producing offspring, who will harbor hatred for anyone who is not Muslim, from the time they are old enough to learn...
It's those types, that give all Muslims a bad name...
I believe that there area great many Muslims in the World who are good and honorable people...
But again, the ones who were pictured in the pyramid, are as I stated above, uncivilized Animals...

David

Why don't you just go ahead and call them "GodDamned Swine Hating Ragheads???"
I mean cum'on they deserve due process, they deserve human rights and civil rights. They should be respected for their cultural traditions and norms. But... Instead they are treated like animals like everybody thinks. Just put them out of their misery.!!!! They were destined to die in the great Jihad anyway, just use a bit of hot lead to send them to their thousand virgins.
Hell why not paint some horns on them and put them in shoes that look like hooves. Hand them a flute to entertain us....
I feel sorry for those ignorant, poor, mislead and godforsaken fools that bought the idea of Jihad because of some man-loving bearded phugger with a lot of money told them to.
If you were in their shoes from birth you would learn to hate America too. They were educated to hate America and "Americana" from their first conscious thought.
And you have been educated to hate them directly or indirectly through symbologies that propagate the middle eastern man as a Devil. The devil is a likeness of a half goat man that plays the flute... Where do you think the church got the idea for his looks? They raise and eat goats because they survive in harsher climates than does cattle and pork. They play flutes and string instruments heavily in their music. They have the devil's black hair, beard, black eyes, and facial features.
So why are we taught to hate them so much?
Because they threatened Christianity during the Islamic/Ottoman/Moore incursions into the Balkans North to Hungary/Europe/Iberian(Spanish) Peninsula, and a few of their bad ones threaten it today...
So hate them if you want, just to perpetuate the paradigm....

Do you think "they" gave all those civilians
"Due Process" before "they" cut their heads off while still very much alive.

"They" being the uncivilized enemy combatants who claim to be Muslims...

So uhm you mean that we should do the whole tit for tat...
Eye for an eye?
Head for a Head?
Aren't we good God fearin' Amurikans?
Doesn't our phuggin money say in God we trust?
Didn't you
"Pledge allegiance to the Flag"
"of the United States of America"
"and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands"
"One Nation Under God"
"Indivisible"
"with Liberty"
"And Justice for all"

How about all of that Latin on it and our institutional buildings...

E pluribus Unum.... From Many One?

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,15:44) So uhm you mean that we should do the whole tit for tat...
Eye for an eye?
Head for a Head?
Didn't you
"One Nation Under God"
"Indivisible"
"with Liberty"
"And Justice for all"

All of that sounds just fine...
However, the many/One needs to step up and protect the innocent civilians from such savagery...
Ya gotta admit, whatever we have done to the Detainees pales in comparison to what the so called Muslim combatants have done to not only captured Troops, but to civilians as well...
When battling uncivilized, insane Religious fanatics. Who know no bounds, we must, and I hope soon, put the fear of God ( Whoevers God is convienent) in them...
Of course the US is not innocent in every way...
But come on, those people in the Middle East are as crazy as a ShIthouse Rat...

David

By the way...
I am a Veteran...
A combat Veteran...
Wounded in action...
Three times...
I have always, and will always stand and protect this Country first and the inocent people of the World second...
I am not Politically correct...
And in my old age, I am beginning to think like a Separatist...

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,13:23) .......And you have been educated to hate them directly or indirectly through symbologies that propagate the middle eastern man as a Devil..........
I don't know where you from man, but I was not educated in this country to hate moslims.
I don't think I need symbologies to propagate the middle eastern man as a Devil.  The middle eastern men that crashed our planes into our buildings on 9/11 propagate themselves as the Devil.  They educate us and the rest of the free world to hate them

(Devious @ Sep. 28 2006,13:52)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,15:44) So uhm you mean that we should do the whole tit for tat...
Eye for an eye?
Head for a Head?
Didn't you
"One Nation Under God"
"Indivisible"
"with Liberty"
"And Justice for all"

All of that sounds just fine...
However, the many/One needs to step up and protect the innocent civilians from such savagery...
Ya gotta admit, whatever we have done to the Detainees pales in comparison to what the so called Muslim combatants have done to not only captured Troops, but to civilians as well...
When battling uncivilized, insane Religious fanatics. Who know no bounds, we must, and I hope soon, put the fear of God ( Whoevers God is convienent) in them...
Of course the US is not innocent in every way...
But come on, those people in the Middle East are as crazy as a ShIthouse Rat...

David
"Those people???"
You are talking about the birth of civilization.
The original citizens of the fertile crescent.
A philosophically, scientifically mathematically advanced society that has persisted through thousands of years...
They are not all crazy, we are the ones who stole their art during the most recent war to overthrow Saddam in Iraq.
We are the ones who imperialized their lands and then abandoned them after sectioning their land into zones without accounting for the majority group's claims.
We are the ones that were trying to control their natural resources prior to the Islamist revolution. A revolution that was launched to regain control and autonomy. As a member of a free nation wouldn't you fight to keep what is your's.
Judging by how you made this post I will assume you would.

You are a combat vet... Did you happen to be fighting for the sovereignty of your Nation? Or were you fighting for an idea that you were fighting for democracy when in fact you were killing gooks, or Iraqis or Panamanians or Central American Commies because they where backed by other commies that were backed by soviet commies?
This is the nation that sent you and had you wounded for something that fizzled out and didn't really affect American way of life. It affected a few people who had too much money too make to care that a bunch of poor young blacks, hispanics, and non-viable whites were dying for a cause that wasn't theirs to pursue or guard.

Bro, thanks for taking the oath and following through JUST LIKE I DID but when you think about it, was it worth it in the pure sense of National pride and defense? Or was it a matter of using bullets on the young mislead poor guys that your commander in chief declared to be bad.

(motorkar @ Sep. 28 2006,14:59)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,13:23) .......And you have been educated to hate them directly or indirectly through symbologies that propagate the middle eastern man as a Devil..........
I don't know where you from man, but I was not educated in this country to hate moslims.
I don't think I need symbologies to propagate the middle eastern man as a Devil.  The middle eastern men that crashed our planes into our buildings on 9/11 propagate themselves as the Devil.  They educate us and the rest of the free world to hate them
Yes you were....
Believe it or not...
Your whole life in and out of school has been directed by a group that slants the media for the "GOOD OF COUNTRY"
Do you really believe that we live in an uncensored society?
This place is about control of the masses just like everywhere else... Okay okay well maybe not France... Because well, they, you know, are uhm
French.

You learned about all the bad ragheads praising allah right before blowing themselves up on an Israeli schoolbus.
You learned about all the bad MOSLIMS praising allah right before taking control of an Airliner and exploding it over Lockerbie, Scotland..
You learned about all the bad Jihadists praising allah right before bombing Marine Barracks in Beirut.
You learned about all the bad ragheads praising allah right before cutting the head off of American journalists and contractors.
You are taught that they ALL ARE EVIL. Because that is the ONLY NEWS YOUR HEAR ABOUT THEM.
Yes you are taught that.
Your AVATAR proves it.

There's only one reason that a law/bill gets changed and passed through senate "in a retro-active fashion"..and that reason is because Bush & Co. already broke those previousely set and standing laws of the land...the one thing we had left that earned us global respect...and as a former U.S. Marine myself?..."Honor".

And in essence?...the laws that were re-written here (and passed senate) are part of what used to be...

"The Rules Of Engagement"

established decades ago during....."The Geneva Conventions".

Now i claim no party....but i certainly do find it extremely interesting that...during clintons 8 years in office?...he was supeona'ed to house senate and congress to stand under oath over 1,000 times...for laws he changes (and i hated them for their "Gun Ban" mentality)...yet so far?..to date?...G dub hasn't been supeona'ed not one single time....through all of this...including a first time 5 year "NO BID" contract being awarded...or the attempt to turn over our "National Port Security" too the arab eminrates....or the disbanning of "The Bin Laden Commission" (the folks who brainstormed hunting the man)...guess we don't need to find'im anymore...while 6 out of 10 iraqi's approve of attacks on our american troops and 9 out of 10 iraqi's want us the fug outta there...and now this....and bush still hasn't been supeona'ed or?..."Placed Under Oath"....ever....odd...eh?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 28 2006,16:20) There's only one reason that a law/bill gets changed and passed through senate "in a retro-active fashion"..and that reason is because Bush & Co. already broke those previousely set and standing laws of the land...the one thing we had left that earned us global respect...and as a former U.S. Marine myself?..."Honor".

And in essence?...the laws that were re-written here (and passed senate) are part of what used to be...

"The Rules Of Engagement"

established decades ago during....."The Geneva Conventions".

Now i claim no party....but i certainly do find it extremely interesting that...during clintons 8 years in office?...he was supeona'ed to house senate and congress to stand under oath over 1,000 times...for laws he changes (and i hated them for their "Gun Ban" mentality)...yet so far?..to date?...G dub hasn't been supeona'ed not one single time....through all of this...including a first time 5 year "NO BID" contract being awarded...or the attempt to turn over our "National Port Security" too the arab eminrates....or the disbanning of "The Bin Laden Commission" (the folks who brainstormed hunting the man)...guess we don't need to find'im anymore...while 6 out of 10 iraqi's approve of attacks on our american troops and 9 out of 10 iraqi's want us the fug outta there...and now this....and bush still hasn't been supeona'ed or?..."Placed Under Oath"....ever....odd...eh?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Man you sure saved me some typing...

Back