Obamacare Summed Up In One Sentence

If that does"nt wake up the blind obama nits I dont know what will,how in the hell can so many people be blinded by this man? ainty christ mabey? you notice I aint laughing

its so full of things no one knows about and likely won't know about until its too late. As was mentioned in another thread you cannot unring a bell, but you can certainly repeal or put legislation on hold until its further reviewed. There's no possible way Congress read this entirely. Sadly we will likely have to start paying for it now and then again later and again after that....and after that....

What the blank could go wrong?

:laugh:

I'm glad I live so close to Cuba. Least I can go get decent health care there :)

We are all in deep doo doo and most don't know it. She may have been funny but it's the truth! :whistle:

I want MITT to use THAT in THE DEBATE TOMORROW NIGHT...Bring down the house!

Not intending to read 1,900 pages, so I have no opinion.

Just curious though, why did they call it Obama-care? Ted Kennedy devoted a great deal of his life in getting this done and put more effort into it than anyone else. Ya think Obama read 1,900 pages?

Dr. Barbara Bellar Candidate for Illinois State Senate, District 18 sums up Obamacare in one long sentence.

This is priceless!

Obamacare Summed Up in One Sentence - YouTube
Gurrera:banghead:

LOL that was actually really funny..... but unfortunately not exactly full of factual information in regards to the health care reform act, medicare and social security :whistle: I think the only thing that was a fact was that Obama smokes cigarettes, sorry but take each point and research it and the actual facts not (opinion) just don't add up. Again it was really funny though:laugh:

lol that was actually really funny..... But unfortunately not exactly full of factual information in regards to the health care reform act, medicare and social security :whistle: I think the only thing that was a fact was that obama smokes cigarettes, sorry but take each point and research it and the actual facts not (opinion) just don't add up. Again it was really funny though:laugh:
blinded

actually, more factual than not, but I just don't have the time to type out each sentence to see which is fact and which isn't.

I WISH Romney would use this verbatim in the debate tonight :please:

actually, more factual than not, but I just don't have the time to type out each sentence to see which is fact and which isn't.

I WISH Romney would use this verbatim in the debate tonight :please:

I wish he would use the Ben Stein one

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Back