Selling a turbo kit 50 miles of street use

sactownbusa

Registered
I will add details later.

I will take pics and send them to serious bidders. In person inspections are welcome.

I bought a gheto kit from Motorhead. The system has dual stage boost kit, guages, dump pipe and blow off, Tial 38mm wastegate, g16 turbo and all the installation stuff required.

Selling because I had it installed and the installer did not dyno or tune it in anyway and it blew the top end of the motor the first instant that I hit the throttle on the highway due to over detonation etc.

The entire kit has been inspected and it has no damage. I will sell it as used even though its still a virgin...

Money back guarantee as long as you have it professionally installed (the right way).

<!--EDIT|sactownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145468841 -->

I will add details later.

I will take pics and send them to serious bidders. In person inspections are welcome.

I bought a gheto kit from Motorhead. The system has dual stage boost kit, guages, dump pipe and blow off, Tial 38mm wastegate, g16 turbo and all the installation stuff required.

Selling because I had it installed and the installer did not dyno or tune it in anyway and it blew the top end of the motor the first instant that I hit the throttle on the highway due to over detonation etc.

The entire kit has been inspected and it has no damage. I will sell it as used even though its still a virgin...

Money back guarantee as long as you have it professionally installed (the right way).
My wife is already threatening divorce
smile.gif
what are you asking?

You guys are killing me I thnk TMH was selling a stage 2 for <$6K on his site.

To answer both questions. I will sell it for $500 off the actual cost of a new one. I have been getting alot of buy requests from this and another site so its first come first served.

The other question about spacer and boost setting. Yes, there was a spacer plate thinamahicky and the boost was set for 7psi and 11psi (max) respectively on the dual stage.

FYI the system was $3995 plus Tial blow off $350 and the dual stage boost controler was somewhere around $230. so that will be approx $4500 for what is essentially a stage 2 (but not quite).

Take it or leave it. Fist come first served... I will not accept paypal. Only cash, wire transfer.

FYI the system was $3995 plus Tial blow off $350 and the dual stage boost controler was somewhere around $230. so that will be approx $4500 for what is essentially a stage 2 (but not quite).

Take it or leave it. Fist come first served... I will not accept paypal. Only cash, wire transfer.
Does anybody here or on sh.org know you?

I know straightliner1320 lowbusa Jay Steadman and a handful of busa riders in northern California. Why?
I'm not trying to be smartass,so dont take this the wrong way,but you've got a 35-36 post count on this board,and trying to sell something thats uhhhh,expensive.I dont know you,and no one else has vouched for you on here,thats "why".Dennis on sh.org has a rule about posting stuff for sale,we dont here,BUT we are very skeptical about posts such as these with that low of a post count.Its nothing personal,just good folk not wanting to get taken,thats all.NJ.

I can understand and appreciate that... You can look at my feedback rating on eBay if you want more assurance. Im harringtonco.

I have been on this site for many years, but, I have not posted much.

PS Call Dennis, he is in the loop about my turbo install situation. Both Dennis and Jay have talked with the dealership that did the install and they know my situation well. I had Dennis send Sagus Suzuki a instal PDF etc and both Jay and Dennis offered to reinstall it for me at a deeply discounted rate because they were simpathetic to the situation and know that the dealership was a pain in the ass...

Once again, I invite anyone to inspect the product and I will guarantee the product is in new condition with about 50 miles of use or your money back.

Again, take it or leave it... Know me or not, I stand behind my word. End of story.

No big deal. I understand.

As far as price, I want $500 under my cost which is approx $4500. So I am asking $4000 OBO. I will pay for shipping and insurance if someone needs it shipped in the 48 states.

I will post pics if someone can tell me how to do it. I have a about 30 pictures with a 7.2 megapixel camera.

at the bottom of the page there is a browse button... click that and browse to 1 pic and click add. You have to do 1 at a time.

Sactownbusa has the turbo kit and he had problems with the dealer like he said and the kit is like new and if any one wants it give a PM he is a good dude he just got beat down by his dealer and he is done with this project.Burt www.1320straightliners.com

if anyone is interested in the turbo, i will send pics. Any angle you request. Serious buyers only. For now, once I get back home I will post 2 0r 3.

Back