Seats for K8

Haya_Rolli

Registered
Hi ,

I am from Germany and I have a orange K8 and I am looking for more comftable seats ( both ) Do somebody has a idea how and were to get ?

Thanks in advance

Rolf

P1010775_kl.jpg

@ Italian Trev,

sorry I thought you are from East Germany ( Dresden ) My question was " Your are in the " Hayabusa forum " Germany a member.

Best Regards

Rolf

i bought the hayabusa gel seat with carbon fiber look, it is way better than stock but i haven't seen anything for the rear seat. other than corbin.

This guy is in Yorkshire (UK) If you send him your seats he will peel back the covering, scoop out some of the foam and put a fillet of medical grade silicone gel in it's place. After the covering is put back you will not be able to tell anything has been done.....until you sit on it. I think it costs around £50 - 60 pounds sterling per seat.

http://www.smartrrrs.biz/

I have done 469 miles in a day on the Suzuki Gel Hayabusa seat yesterday, then 300 today. Pretty comfortable.

+1 for Suzuki gel.

i bought the hayabusa gel seat with carbon fiber look, it is way better than stock but i haven't seen anything for the rear seat. other than corbin.
Hi Joncook,

please could you send me the link where you get it ?

By the way here some pictures from my superbike handlebar
juwtmp.jpg

2i04znr.jpg

21qts9.jpg

r1hrv8.jpg

er9zxc.jpg

Thanks guys for your comments
thumb_up.gif

Cheers
Rolf

Back