seat cover

micahbs

Registered
I've had my bike for 3 days and i noticed that the drivers seat felt a little dry ( had ben out in the sun a lot) but no cracks or anything. well i left it outside this morning when i went to school and when i was gone we had some real bad T-storms and hail. now the seat has little cracks all over it ( can see where the hail hit it in some places) luckily thats all the happened not dents of anything but now I'm looking for some seat covers, looking for cheep as I'm going to be replacing the seats over the winter ( thinking tobin but i use all of the seat so i don't know how well that will work for me) so any recommendations ?

Ebay or a fabric shop/store. Though by the time you are done getting what you need for the cover you can probably get a decent used seat.

Picked mine up on ebay cant remember the seller but it was around 30 bucks, few staples on the bottom and its nice and tight!!
Photo-0437.jpg

do you know if they had front and back? don't have my hump on right now as i am making a custom hump that flips up into a back rest. so i want my front and back to match.

Mr Big, that's looks awesome, I need one for the new 08.

Look into Second Look (not sure if they are still in business) and Luimoto for seat covers.

Img_0204_second_look.jpg

500-busa-seat1.jpg

Img_0204_second_look.jpg

500-busa-seat1.jpg

Back