Scars Avatar ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
:wtf:...is it, who is it, what dost it meaneth...

This is me..
confused1.jpg

Scar personally assured me that whoever guesses right will win a 2018 Hayabusa...:rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure but I first saw it about 5 yrs ago being used on another forum....not m/c related.

Before y'all guess -slash- embarass yourselves.
It aint Prince from Purple Rain which is what I assumed it was....

Lead singer of REM? Lead singer of Flock of Seagulls? Lead singer of Depeche Mode? Lead singer of..... :dunno:

Funny thing was...you posted this almost immediately after the Oscar Awards finished. So at 1st I asumed you were asking if by the movie Avatar not winning Best Director or Best Picture....does it scar its reputation? :lol:

Sorry....Let the thread hi-jacking begin :whistle::laugh:

looks like Morris Day & the Time, from purple rain but I am probably wrong :laugh:

Zuk I think he said I was cold on Purple Rain all together ..not sure on that.

But I think we are both off.

Like a hawk I'm sure hes watching, maybe we can at least get a 'warm or cold' out of him ?

I have always wondered where he got his avatar from. Maybe it is from when he used to perform in magic shows.

1. I have to subscribe to this thread...
2. You're all way off base...
3. This should be entertaining...:whistle:

1. I have to subscribe to this thread...
2. You're all way off base...
3. This should be entertaining...:whistle:

OK....but you have to promise that after the thread gets to 3pgs...you have to at least start giving hints :rulez:

:laugh:

I'm guessing Elvis Costello or Billy Joel. Both wear those types of hats, but I can't find a Google image of either one in purple light.

Back