Day After Thanksgiving Ride with Scar, Aussiekeeper and Carlsbadbusa (Picture Heavy)

Re: Day After Thanksgiving Ride with Scar, Aussiekeeper and Carlsbadbusa (Picture Hea

darn...that pie looks yummy...:drool::drool:

Re: Day After Thanksgiving Ride with Scar, Aussiekeeper and Carlsbadbusa (Picture Hea

Love them 09 Silver/Grey Busa's, if I only had a current form of income. That apple pie looks pretty tasty too.

:thumbsup:..........:bowdown:

Okay; my turn for the pix...

Since Nick has already sufficiently introduced everyone, here are the pix I shot...

The last one is the one I was 'setting up' in Nick's picture earlier. I don't know why it didn't turn out very well, but it's fun, regardless.

:beerchug:

Scar

Thanks for the pictures Scar! I'm planning a trip back just for that pie now. :laugh::beerchug:

you guys always have the best pictures of rides you went on, and that pies not to shabby looking either...:beerchug: but Scar your odd man out with the black bus:thumbsup:

you guys always have the best pictures of rides you went on, and that pies not to shabby looking either...:beerchug: but Scar your odd man out with the black bus:thumbsup:

For real, eh?

One of these things is not like the other...one of these things just ain't the same...

We'll have to get you out here for a roll, bro! :beerchug:

Scar is one gracious host and can lead one hell of a ride!! Can't wait till I can get back to San Diego for a ride with him and all the rest of the SoCal hoons!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

thanks for the share, looked like a fun time

:thumbsup: Thanks for the show :thumbsup:

Scar is one gracious host and can lead one hell of a ride!! Can't wait till I can get back to San Diego for a ride with him and all the rest of the SoCal hoons!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Thanks for the props, Jason! :beerchug:

Great pics:thumbsup:

For real, eh?

One of these things is not like the other...one of these things just ain't the same...

We'll have to get you out here for a roll, bro! :beerchug:

one of these days Bro one of these days...:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great time!:thumbsup:

Nice post!! photos look like you guys had a great time:thumbsup:

i'm jealous!!
i wanna meet some busa riders around here that arent tosted in the brain: :poke:

and the painters tape is for:::: what??
protect against:::::

i'm jealous!!
i wanna meet some busa riders around here that arent tosted in the brain: :poke:

and the painters tape is for:::: what??
protect against:::::

Protect against rubbing from the saddle bags Nick used to cart his 'cartage' to San Diego from Vegas. Another use for the universal blue tape...

:beerchug:

Great pics, looks like a great time indeed!! And Nick I would'nt mind a peice of that pie in the pocket of those saddle bags!:rofl::laugh:

Nice.:thumbsup:

Mmmmmmmm...... pie!

Nice pics!

Looks like a great ride, good times.

And pie...

Back