Thanks Scar!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
A couple of days ago I received a package in the mail form our main man Scar. Like a kid at Christmas I tear it open and what do my eyes see? 2 Busa Stampede shirts, one for me and one for Randy:cheerleader:

Waiting for the right opportunity to wear mine I opted to wait till today when we went to the beach. (LA Busa is going to post up about it....sad to say the least)

Here is a shot of the back of it while we were hanging out at the "Hangout" cooling off from our walk along the shore line.

Thanks Scar! love my new shirt!!!

100_6788.jpg

That's not the Florabama is it Dawn? Kinda looks like it...

Ok..."the hangout" = The Hangout :)

I got me in about a 2 hr ride today (HOT/HUMID) on my gixxer 1k..then came back and mowed yard. I need to talk to Randy I've got a gixxer problem i need fixed before trackday...

Ok..."the hangout" = The Hangout :)

I got me in about a 2 hr ride today (HOT/HUMID) on my gixxer 1k..then came back and mowed yard. I need to talk to Randy I've got a gixxer problem i need fixed before trackday...

Dang it.... what have you done?

Very nice Dawn.....the cool thing is Scar only uses high quality material for his Stampede gear,ensuring it will last a long time :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks great, Dawn...

Love you guys...:love:

Thanks for being such great friends.

Scar, Dawn and Randy....Excellent peeps! :thumbsup:

What color flip flops go with that shirt? :laugh:

Nice!! I have a black and a white one myself, the very first time I got the Busa into the 10s at the strip I was wearing the black one! Coincidence? I think not!!!:laugh:

Back