Scariest Video Gamer Ever!!!

Kainedogg

Registered
I saw a thread earlier with the scariest movies, so I thought I would do one for scariest game or games ever.

Fatal Frame II: I played it years ago on PS2, and refused to leave the game in the console or in my barracks rooms at the time. Let my cousin play it, and his wife banned him from playing it in the house.

I know scary movies are awesome but video games are just so much more horror immersed. Imagine twin Asian girls, one seems to be possessed and the other sets out a quest to find her, all while exorcising ghosts via a mystic camera.

I think its a must play game. After that my remaining pics are:

• Resident Evil
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Silent Hill

PS2, Aliens, with all the lights off and surround sound on. Freaky........

I was hooked on Phantasmagoria in the 90's...cheesy computer game by today's standards, but it was my first and only role-playing game that consumed me 'til I'd solved it, then I tortured my Dad by giving it to him :thumbsup:

Im gonna have to go with him on this one. FEAR ya run around shot fun stuff then that creepy little girl pops up and just gives me the chills uhhh just thinking about her now ::11

+1k...that's my favorite game series...gotta play it with a surround system on and the lights off:thumbsup::whistle:

try f.e.a.r. 2. played it for nine hours straight, then didn't want to go to bed. it was produced by warner brothers. the in game freak outs are crazy.

Racing and shootin games here, if i play the scary ones i start racing around the house shootin things. :whistle:

I was hooked on Phantasmagoria in the 90's...cheesy computer game by today's standards, but it was my first and only role-playing game that consumed me 'til I'd solved it, then I tortured my Dad by giving it to him :thumbsup:

Wow I thought I was the only one to love this game....I can say it was and still is easily the most Fed up game I ever played... sure its older and does not have all the bells and whistles of todays gaming but its a must play if you like Horror gaming... it is THE BEST HORROR GAME OUT.... mark my words.... theres so many parts I wanna spoil but instead if your a true fan or scary psycho type gaming this is a must play even now !

pretty tame compared to RE or Silent Hill, but some parts of this used to scare the hell out of me about 15 years ago...

Doom-The-Ultimate-1-256x256.png

Playing fear 2 origins now. love it. not as scary as the first game but i think its cause i am familiar with it so alma isnt quit as scary, although that B#$$%%h still gets me. Im at the end now. Cant wait to kill HER!

Back