Silent Hill

jch364

Registered
Im not into gaming the way I used to be. Any more I need to play them on the pc but on there were a few I used to play on the playstation that were friggin great. Resident evil and silent hill were the top 2 for me. I went out and bought the new Silent Hill Origins for the playstation 2. I gotta tell you that this game is so great. My god it is as creepy as all the rest. I love it. If you want to play a creepy scary video game this is for you. Its not an action packed shooter but which is what I usually like but the freaking creep factor is off the scale. It will give you goose bumps. Check it out....lol
laugh.gif

Silent Hill games R CREEPY! Play'n Silent Hill late at night w/ all the lights off w/ all those sound effects and creepy music is too cool.

I will have to check this one out.Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Hopefully it's better than the movie
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind checking it out
smile.gif

I haven't done any PC gaming in years (since kids), but a while back, I really got in to Phantasmagoria and loved it...good to play late a night, all alone
tounge.gif

I liked aspects of the movie. Helmet head was cool... just not quit enough there, there...

The movie had some creepy moments .....I'm sure my son would like the game.
beerchug.gif

I was going to buy that game yesterday...

I played the first Silent Hill on PS1 but not the sequels. Guess I have to get them now, thanks.

Also, check out the Condemned: Bloodshot and Clive Barker's Jericho, heard they were good also.

I'm playing Call of Duty 4-Modern Warfare right now on my Xbox360. I HIGHLY recommend this game if you like military first person games. There's one mission were your commanding a C130 gunship like your actually in the plane blowing stuff up. Very cool.

ooooh. Played the first ones,I'll have to check this out. Wonder if theres any faceless nurses with knives running around
laugh.gif

944634_20080201_screen003.jpg

I'm playing Call of Duty 4-Modern Warfare right now on my Xbox360.  I HIGHLY recommend this game if you like military first person games.   There's one mission were your commanding a C130 gunship like your actually in the plane blowing stuff up.  Very cool.
Hey GM whats your gamer ID, you ever play on line? Im getting ready to fire the box up and play
lol1.gif

I'm not hooked up to the net yet. They only have dial-up where i live at. Hopefully i can get them to change that in the future.

Back