Saved four lives this morning

Not too good :( wife says she saw momma there last night but has not come today?
Maybe she's missing momma in action? Not sure? Wife took em inside this morning and gave them some soaked puppy food. I called a few places and nobody wants to come pick them up to rehab? All are at least an hour south of me. I did find one trapper who said he may be able to come get them this afternoon and rehab them? Kinda bugging me and so is the wife! I asked her to put them back in the nest so at least momma would have a chance to hear them and she was all 'I'm taking care of them now'? She has no idea?
From reading they need to be fed like every 15-30 minutes!?!?

Awww, sorry it's not going as hoped. Mom might just be too spooked by the changes :(

I hope a rehab person takes 'em soon!! We've successfully raised chicks that small and they become very attached to you, even stay in your yard for a while once they're ready to go. Best of luck!

No matter how things turn out, you & your wife are good people for trying!

Wildlife guy is on the way to get them. Says he will turn them over to a rehab rescue for wild birds.

i have a few nests of robins that live on my shop.

they can live OUTSIDE the shop! everytime they get in, they poop on my bikes. :moderator:

Back