Had a Gaurdian Angel today

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
So I was out cutting fire wood like I do every Sunday. My chainsaw has a high profile/very aggressive chain on it which can cause it to kick. Well, it kicked out and nailed me in the knee, full throttle. I think "Oh crap, this aint good" I looked down and my pants are cut open. Take a feel inside and nothing. Sweet. Start cutting again and look over at my knee cuz it feels really warm. Yep, it's bleeding. Thankfully, it was just a little cut. Not much blood. No need for stitches.

Glad to hear that you didn't get hurt, other than a tiny scratch!

"God sees you out of the corner of his eye Zatara" - Yackapo, Count of Monte Cristo

Sam: I was worried when you said you reached down and felt 'nothing'. My heart stopped. Please don't do that again!

Glad you're alright, brother. When I saw that thread title, I was thinking... "well, at least he can still post..."

Please be carefuller. :whistle:

Sam: I was worried when you said you reached down and felt 'nothing'. My heart stopped. Please don't do that again!

Glad you're alright, brother. When I saw that thread title, I was thinking... "well, at least he can still post..."

You were worried??? Don't you think his wife would be more worried? :laugh:

You were worried??? Don't you think his wife would be more worried? :laugh:

:rofl:

I'm still good there bro.:laugh:

Back