Saturday Ride Pix...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it was a fantastic day to be out.

A couple of weeks ago (maybe it was just last week, I don't know), someone asked for pix of Julian Pie. Well, maybe somewhere herein, you'll find them...

:beerchug:

Hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did mine.

mmm...pie...

Lyon's Valley 1.jpg

Lyon's Valley 2.jpg

Lyon's Valley 3.jpg

Lyon's Valley 4.jpg

Lyon's Valley 5.jpg

Lyon's Valley 6.jpg

Lyon's Valley 7.jpg

Lyon's Valley 8.jpg

Lyon's Valley 9.jpg

After stopping to rehydrate at Lyon's Valley (the pix, above), we headed to Julian to reward ourselves with a piece of pie...

Julian Pie Co 1.jpg

Julian Pie Co 2.jpg

Julian Pie Co 3.jpg

Julian Pie Co 4.jpg

Julian Pie Co 5.jpg

Julian Pie Co 6.jpg

Julian Pie Co 7.jpg

After Julian, we headed to Santa Ysabel to refuel. At that point, Andrew ('08 R6) and I split to go back to some roads outside Julian to take some pix...and to get some video

Well, here are the pix. I'll have to see how I can incorporate the video into something else, at sometime in the future...

These pix are no big whoop, but it was fun...and it's not snowing here...so I thought you might like to escape...

:laugh:

Enjoy!

Outside Julian.jpg

Outside Julian 4.jpg

Outside Julian 2.jpg

Outside Julian 3.jpg

Outstanding pictures as always. That pie looks scrumptious to say the least. :cheerleader:

Good stuff I can't wait I will be back there in LA and San Diego next Tuesday for 6 days. I will get to carve Palomar and Idylwild with my buddy's 08' 1000RR. I can't wait to leave New Jersey for good! riding here sucks balls!

Good stuff I can't wait I will be back there in LA and San Diego next Tuesday for 6 days. I will get to carve Palomar and Idylwild with my buddy's 08' 1000RR. I can't wait to leave New Jersey for good! riding here sucks balls!

Hey, bro...you going to look to hook up w/some .oRg members while you're here?

Even if it's a hand-shake at Mother's Kitchen atop Pally, I'd be down for that.

Let me know...

Scar

Hey, bro...you going to look to hook up w/some .oRg members while you're here?

Even if it's a hand-shake at Mother's Kitchen atop Pally, I'd be down for that.

Let me know...

Scar

I'm down. PM me your number man. I used to live in Murrieta/Temecula.

Good stuff. I love the Central and NorCal coast. Here in SoCal, the coastline is so seriously over-developed.

Nice Pic Scar,:thumbsup: what a nice day it must of been, the weather has just been perfect up here to...some off the guys are gonna go hit some trails tomorrow.....YUMMMM, is there any of that pie left?:laugh:

Back