Saturday Dec. 27th RIDE!!

No go for me. Just went out to the shop. Battery is dead and not taking a charge:banghead: Kinda funny cuz Jenny was on her way out in her PJ's to cut the fairing................:whistle:

you going to be home? might just stop by anyway... no other good reason to ride but after I do my Columbia city run, I might make the loop back that way then..

Should be in the afternoon. Still not sure about morning yet, waiting on a call from the company. You are more than welcome to stop by, I'll let the sheep know you're cumming

Gonna be 42 on Sunday. Gonna lug it out and get a ride in!

--Wag--

Hey...I went atop a crest in the Laguna Mountain range...it was 37 degrees there...and we didn't go home cryin'

:cheerleader:

Big weather change in the Fort today. Sub zero last week then the melt off.

:dunno:

r8

Important Message

Wind advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 1 PM est Sunday.

Today
High: 62
Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Windy. Highs in the lower 60s. South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Tonight
Low: 32
Rain showers and chance of thunderstorms in the evening... Then rain showers likely after midnight. Very windy. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 25 to 30 mph becoming southwest 30 to 40 mph after midnight.

Sunday
High: 38
Partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of snow showers in the morning. Colder...windy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 45 mph.

Back